2008 GTI AKA THUNDER BUNNY

Just picked this car up a week or so ago, as some of you know i made a deal to trade my s4 for this as i was afraid the motor in the S4 was getting tired with alomsot 160k on it. I wouldnt mind keeping this for awhile but turns out i am more of a sedan guy.

Asking $16,800 best offer open to the idea of trades.

Also i am currently at work and cannot host pics so if someone would be so kind to post them for me pm me their email address and i can send them,

The car is as clean as it looks, runs strong and just this past weekend i had the car checked out by turbociv and anything seems to be in order. If are a serious buyer i will pay to have a PPI done at your mechanic of choice.

OEM VW Thunderbunny Full appearance package
Votex Cherry US Taillights
Euro rear Fog-light enabled
Replica Porsche 997 Turbo wheels 19"x8.5" ET57 bought and installed in May
225/35/19 General G-Maxx AS-03 High Performance All-Season tires have 8/32nds tread life Installed with wheels 12mm Spacers on rear and10mm up front
4OEM 16" steel wheels for winter (currently have 4 cheap A/S tires to run when I have the Porsches off), painted lime green but can be rattle canned any color if you wish.
RAD 40mm extended lug bolts
APR Stage 2 flash with 93oct andStock tunes, daily at 24-25psi peak boost
3" Catless downpipe
Neuspeed Cold air Intake
Dual Core FMIC
Eurojet Grenade DV relocation kit
42 Draft Designs stealth catch-can
Black Forest Industries Stage 1 Engine and Tranny mounts
ECS Stage 1 Dogbone mount insert
Newsouth Performance Boost gauge and column pod
K-Sport Revision 3 Coilover’s with Adjustable Dampening and Camber plates
H&R 24mm Rear Sway Bar with aftermarket endlinks (when installing one endlink stud sheared off, so I purchased NAPA replacements, which were actually beefier than the OEM’s, lol)
Stern 4-point rear subframe brace
Whiteline Anti-Lift Kit
Whiteline Rear Trailing arm Poly Bushings
Whiteline Front lower Control Arm bushings (not installed)
Adam’s Rotors custom patterned zinc coated rotors on 4-corners (installed last spring)
HAWK HPS pads all around(installed last spring)
TyrolSport brake stiffening bushing kit (installed last spring)
ATE Super Blue DOT 4 racing brake fluid

please feel free to call any time and ask for john 716-479-1084

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/cto/3205626318.html

how many miles on it?
6 speed?

CL ad says DSG and 63k

Thats correct and before everyone hates on the DSG its not that terrible miles just broke 64k and…also the DSG is under warranty till 100k.

Glad you made the trade. Glws.

def a fun little car, but miss my 4 door already.

You got out from under the high mile s4 that was not selling at all, for this. Clean car, solid mods, easier to sell IMO, and given a clean bill of health from TurboCiv.

I’d say it was a decent decision given the circumstances…

Nice car. These are really good dailys (in the warranty lol)

key things to check are cam follower and that it’s had a dsg fluid change. beyond that this should be a solid car for ages regardless of warranty.

can follower replaced at 50k ish and dsg serviced.

:tup:

i would have handed you 15k cash last week… i just bought a mk5 rabbit

bummer im sure we could have worked something out

Still a beautiful looking Bunny, If I was looking for a car I wouldn’t hesitate to scoop it up.

Could swear I saw this at dock at the bay Sunday?? If so, definitely a nice looking car.

yes sir i was playing in the volley ball tourney!.

I def saw the car at my gym the other night ( southtowns fitness center) It looked clean as hell

What are you gonna buy when you sell this?

yea thats correct im a local celeb…lol next time say hi names john!

---------- Post added at 09:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 AM ----------

been thinking about leasing a new wrx and not have to worry about anything car related, may not be the cheapest plan but i want to get some other shit straight (pay off last student loan) before i drive something modded that could need something which i have no problem wrenching on but not having a shop has sucked latley…If anyone finds a buyer for close to the asking price ill give a finders fee.