2008 GTI AKA THUNDER BUNNY

haha will do Ive only seen your car tho no idea who you are. Im the short dago with the silver rsx type S and beard haha.

That explains all of us, lol.

haha this is true

I think i saw you the other nigth, anyways back on topic come on people buy my price is 16,600 firm, you want the price any lower the wheels can come off as i have had many offers to buy them

monday bump, really lookign to move this want to move on to a 3 series or a wrx

BUMP

if youre going to trade it in on a car anyway i would be inclined to offer my rabbit as a trade plus some cash on my end…

bump open to serious offers, i miss having a 4 door and this car is just a little too “young” for me.

ARE YOU FROM PITTSBURGH?

NO HE’S NOT!

Aww man, I blocked str8 h8n, but I always find myself clicking his posts to view anyways. Hilarity.

Bump for a non AIDS infested car. Slay high-schoolers with this hot thunder bunny package with dsg. Panties be droppin’

cant believe this thing hasnt sold yet !

yea im surprised, i havent even had any CL tire kickers which is surprising.

I feel ya man Ive had my type s on craigsliat for over a month and all I got was one guy to come kick the tires, one person text me asking if I could take 5000 and one scammer asking me to ship it to nigeria lol

Yea its kind of growin on me but i just want something more grown up, on a side note i havent been to the gym in like 2 weeks i have been a real bum

15,700 come on peopel i need a 4 door

damn My car wont sell either I feel your pain man, people just arent buying shit right now.

Yea i had a hell of a time un loading my S4 and with that i can understand because of the high miles but i havent even got any shitty offers/trade for my dog offers.

Everything this kid tries to sell if fucking plagued with the aids. It’s truly a great car, someone scoop it!