2008 VW GTI modded 11500 B/O *NEW AD

The other for sale ad got out of hand so here is a new one…

I aquired this car when selling my high mileage B6 S4. The car is from south of Pittsburgh. Was always garaged by previous owner and well cared for. Clean car fax. the interior looks like it has about 30k miles on it the only real wear is on the Leather flat bottom steering wheel

Specs on the Car:

*DSG with a 100k vw factory warranty
*76,121 miles (will go up as i drive once in awhile)
*Power windows/locks
*Heated seats
*Power mirrors
*open/close windows from remote
*Cam follower checked/replaced at 58k just becasue
*turbo replaced at at 60k due to mis diagnosed oil seal leak
*no cracks in front bumper(like most lowered cars in buffalo)
*rear tires are 90% fronts are 75%
*brakes are at about 65%
*no squeaks/rattles
*comes with 4 steele rims with all seasons. 2 of them are ok 2 are beat

*Piston rings replaced febuary 2012 under recall (car fax proven) at this time the timing belt/water pump were replaced from what i am told as the Previous owners buddy was the mechanic and hooked his friend up.

*The car leaks and burns nothing
*Oil changed every 3k

Mod list.

OEM VW Thunderbunny Full appearance package
Votex Cherry US Taillights
Euro rear Fog-light enabled
Replica Porsche 997 Turbo wheels 19"x8.5" ET57 bought and installed in May
225/35/19 General G-Maxx AS-03 High Performance All-Season tires have 8/32nds tread life Installed with wheels 12mm Spacers on rear and10mm up front
4OEM 16" steel wheels for winter (currently have 4 cheap A/S tires to run when I have the Porsches off), painted lime green but can be rattle canned any color if you wish.
RAD 40mm extended lug bolts
APR Stage 2 flash with 93oct andStock tunes, daily at 24-25psi peak boost
3" Catless downpipe
Neuspeed Cold air Intake
Dual Core FMIC
Eurojet Grenade DV relocation kit
42 Draft Designs stealth catch-can
Stock cat-back with resonator deleteBlack Forest Industries Stage 1 Engine and Tranny mounts
ECS Stage 1 Dogbone mount insert
Newsouth Performance Boost gauge and column pod
K-Sport Revision 3 Coilover’s with Adjustable Dampening and Camber plates
H&R 24mm Rear Sway Bar with aftermarket endlinks (when installing one endlink stud sheared off, so I purchased NAPA replacements, which were actually beefier than the OEM’
Stern 4-point rear subframe brace
Whiteline Anti-Lift Kit
Whiteline Rear Trailing arm Poly Bushings
Whiteline Front lower Control Arm bushings
Adam’s Rotors custom patterned zinc coated rotors on 4-corners (installed last spring)
HAWK HPS pads all around(installed last spring)
TyrolSport brake stiffening bushing kit (installed last spring)
ATE Super Blue DOT 4 racing brake fluid

The bad:

*Has a few rock chips on the front bumper(normal high way driving)
*threw a CEL for an oxygen sensor the other day on a road trip this will be fixed before purchase.
*Other than that there is nothing wrong with this car i would drive it cross country with no hesitation.

Over all this is a very nice car that performs as it should, is pretty quick and will be reliable for a long time. Please feel free to call/text with any questions.

Asking 11,600 b/o

If you would like it for less i will keep the wheels and you can be on your merry way with the steelies, i will even replace the two bad tires.

Buying a used car can sometimes be scary so i will split the cost of a PPI at black forest with you.

Please keep the BS out of this thread and please cross post this ad where ever possible. If you are the one who cross posts this somewhere and it sells there i will make it worth your while *cash

716-479-1084

-Kramer

[---------- Post added at 11:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 AM ----------

[/COLOR]sorry the photos are not working i will have them goign shortly…

driver side view

porshe reps

passenger view

door card

trunk/ hatch area

driver side interior view

interior dash/ steering wheel view

engine bay

passenger side view with winter rims

front view

---------- Post added at 11:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 AM ----------

Sometimes when you copy/paste it puts url tags on it. All set.

Really looking to move this in the Next ten days, if your interested please call me and we can work something out.

thanks for looking everyone

friday bump someone must know someone looking for a gti, at this point no fair offer will be refused.

Where are you located? Hamburg right if I remember from the S4 thread?

yes thats correct…Are you interested?

I’d like to see this beast that’s been for sale for an awfully long time. Need a second car

well if your serious text me and we can talk…like i said earlier i think people think there is somethign wrong with it but its only been truly looked at one time and now has new tires on the summer wheels.

It’s because you did an absolutely TERRIBLE job trying to sell it the first time. :hug:

It’s a rock solid car. Ask Blackforest.

weekend bump I can do 11,000 with no wheels still sticking to 11500 with the wheels

bump anyone

OLD THREAD

POST #128

10K ALL DAY

how about 11

pm sent, though i think its probably the usual tire kicker bs

like i said earlier…all talk per ususal…

why would you even acknowledge that kid

GLWS still

all talk? youre still at 11k you said?

its called make a fucking offer, you claim to have your “people” interested for 10k but they have never even contacted me…what you want me to drp it to 10k so they can come and low ball me over some rock chip in the bumper. no if there serious have them contact me. i accecpted an offer low into the tens with no wheels and the fucker couldnt come up with the money…

man oh man…this thread is on track for another derail…I think we need to teach some etiquette of “how to sell a car” and “how to buy a car” so that you guys can stop this nonsense…

What do you mean etiquette, yea the first sale add was a disaster, ill admit that. But the car is for sale on CL here and auto trader and i deal with the same BS everywhere. He keeps fucking poking his head in here saying 10k ya da yada yada i have soeone interested yet they never contact me. dont you think if someone was really interested for 10k they would contact me. i could write a book on the shit i have dealt with selling this car and the sad thing is it was only been looked at one time.