2008 VW GTI modded 11500 B/O *NEW AD

PM’d and cross-posted on LotusTalk.com

:bigtup:

Maybe a mod could delete a few posts? GLWS Johnny, I’m hoping you get it sold ASAP so you can move forward with your other plan.

I wish this was a 6MT. GLWS, price is right.

yes me to then the race car drivers can really test the limits of this car…all joking aside i dont see why peopel have such a hard on for a 6 speed. this car shifts faster and is under warranty on the DSG for another 20k OR so…and even if it was 6 speed it would probably still be for sale becuase no one can affor a 200 dollar a month car payment.

as far as automatics go dsg is the best you can get at this ball park price range

smooth, crisp, quick shifts

good luck, what a great deal for a daily driver

I feel your pain bud, not one call on my crz since ive had it up for almost a month now. Dealer lowballed the fuck out of me. My price is 10k cheaper than buying the car new from the dealer, people just arent buying cars it really sucks. Good luck man, I need some myself !

Thanks…back on topic still waitng for mr “10k all day to come through”

deposit taken sale pending…no its not april fools day…

FINAL SALE PRICE = 10K

:clap:

11300…god i want to bitch slap you rigth now on behalf of all of nyspeed

Thank jesus!

Best thing you’ve said on the board in a while, and your grammar was ALMOST 100% correct!

---------- Post added at 09:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 AM ----------

im really shocked you 10k all day buddies never contacted me…

why was a new thread even made since its getting shit on so much already. Why isn’t str8 h8n banned? this shit is redic.

I’ve done too much work cleaning up threads about this car already. Patience is now spent. Next person who even hints at going OT or tries to derail another for sale thread gets slapped.

this car is officially with its new owner in some small town in michigan. the new owner is a 25 year old girl and she couldnt be happier. thanks for all the positive notes on selling this and the cross posts. the car sold for $1,1100. I can honestly say owning the GTI wsnt too bad even in the winter. If I were to ever own another one it would be a manual transmission simply for reseale as everyone who is in the market for one of these is a race car driver.