2003 VW GTI - $5500

COPY/PASTED from my craigslist add HERE
Pics are also there.

Make/Model: 2003 Volkswagen GTI
Miles: ~113000
Color: Black
Engine: 1.8T
Transmission: Manual 5-speed

I bought this car at 56K miles and am the second owner. It is my first good car I’ve owned and I’ve taken good car of it. I’ve mostly used it for commuting. Driving from work to school to home and other places every week racks up highway mileage fast. I feel that honesty is the best way to sell cars, so I’ll list off everything I know about the car to the best of my knowledge. I’d also like to say that this car has never been abused. The modifications where mainly done for noise, looks and just because it’s fun. The car hasn’t been red-lined since last year at least

First we’ll start with the aftermarket modifications I’ve made and what comes with the car:
Full turboback exhaust (a milltech resonated catback) this was all professionally installed by Jason at Blackforest Motorsports.
-Short Ram intake
-Audi TT Short Shifter
-Color matched/ factory-like boost gauge
-yellow LED city lights and performance Sylvania Silverstar headlights
-upgraded front and rear brakes, although the rears could use replacing soon.
-All the stock parts will also come with the car
-A roof rack, which is currently installed.
-I also have coilovers that I bought for the car but never installed. These value at about $500 and will be included if I get the right price for the car.
-There is a set of winter tires and wheels on now (I haven’t driven the car much this summer, I bought a new bike) which are good for another one or two seasons. The stock 17" 5 spoke wheels are also included but need new all-seasons or summer tires.

Mechanical Condition:
-It just passed inspection in January and nothing has changed since then. I’ve only added about 3 thousand miles since then.
-I trust this car with everyday commuting, the battery has never failed me and the clutch holds strong.
-The trunk motor just went out a couple weeks ago. I have been searching on vwvortex for a solution, we’ll see what I come up with.

• 113K miles is that much for these cars. The engine still pulls, the turbo holds boost like new, it has a ton of life left in it.

Exterior Condition:
-It has a small crack on the front bumper on the passenger side and a cracked lower plastic grill on the same side. It’s not extremely noticeable and a new grill is probably $20-30. Also the passenger side door from on the bottom is bent out a tiny bit. This is all cosmetic only; I just never had the money for a new bumper and door and to be honest it’s not that bad. This is all from a work truck who’s table flew off the back; I couldn’t entirely avoid it and ran it over and the guy took off before I could get his info.
-Small rust area in the back near the trunk handle
-Minor scratches on various parts of the car
-All in all though for an almost 9 year old car, it still buffs up beautifully and the black paint is gorgeous when cleaned up good.

Interior Condition:
-Awesome. The only issue is a ripped/burned area on the passenger side seat belt column. It was there when I bought the car and it’s never truly bothered me.

I’m asking $5500 or best offer. With everything listed included aftermarket and stock parts, that’s a fair price. Give me a call or text at seven1six.868.one935 or reply to this in email to get more info or schedule a take a look at the car. Thanks!

I don’t check this that often, so PM me so it gets to my gmail account or use the cell number provided. Thanks guys.

---------- Post added at 01:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 AM ----------

Here are some pictures

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3068/2656564307_107ddc40ba.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3284/2782910469_d31e823363_z.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3230/2782908151_8e2519bc71_z.jpg

I really shouldn’t… But expect a call or text tomorrow.

ugh where was this in may??? i had cash then lol

sorry man, I was focused on my new bike at that point waiting for the crap weather to pass. lol

INTERIOR PICS? YOU ARE HERE IN BUFFALO?

Was the headgasket or timing belt done yet?