FS: 2003 GTI 1.8t

For those of you who don’t know I have been the only owner of it since day one when I picked it up with 56 miles on it. I have receipts for absolutely everything that has been done to the car from wiper blades to tires. As it stands right now it has just short of 89,000 miles. Here is the list of the good and bad…

Good:
-Black paint
-5 speed manual w/ strong clutch
-Heated seats/mirrors/wash nozzles
-Moonroof
-Monsoon sound system
-Black seats w red stitching and inserts
-Power windows/locks
-You will get all 3 keys (2 switchblade keys and 1 valet)
-Oil change and Tire rotation done every 5,000 miles with syn oil since day 1
-Timing belt/waterpump just replaced at 82,000 miles
-Did 4 brand new Good Year Eagle F1 All Season tires at the same time on Long Beaches
-Pads and rotors on all 4 corners were done Nov 08 with 75k on it

Bad:
-It has the normal door dings on it…it is 7 years old after all
-It recently go hit when parked on the drivers side front fender. To get it fixed would cost appox $700. There is no mechanical damage from it. I had the alignment checked the very next day and it is still dead on.
-The only downside to the interior is that one of the rear floor mat have the black caps to hold it to the floor missing. Ended up replace them with tan ones.

The aftermarket goodies:
-Chipped with APR 93 octane and stock programming
-H and R Cup kit…very mild lowering
-Neuspeed Front mount intercooler
-New South Performance Column Pod with Boost Gauge
-Yakima Roof rack with ski racks (will include for extra $$$)
-All windows except windshield are tinted 20% done by Tint King

I don’t have any recent pictures of it. I am going to be taking some later this week when I get a chance to detail and clean it up. All of the aftermarket stuff will be included except for the roof rack, which can be included at an additional fee. This is a very reliable and mechanically sound car. As I put earlier all the maintenance items have been taken care of on time and the brakes/tires/timing belt are very new. I am only posting this one here until I get pictures taken, so you guys get first dibs. Kelly Blue Book value for excellent condition is $8,215…I am going to list it for $7,800. I am also open to REASONABLE offers…no bullshit vortex low balls! Anyone can get a hold of me on here or via email at crisafullij@gmail.com.

Hey man whats up? I helped you tune that car a while back didn’t I? If your the same guy I am thinking of, I can vouch for the car, it was clean, tight and ran like a champ.

Get that Yetti VRT edition sagging lower valance issue taken care of and it might sell better. lol JK, GL with sale.

Yeah thats right you did. Wow…that was a while ago. Its just time to move on…I am open to offers on this as well, as long as I am not getting raped. Trading it in at a dealer would kill me…haha.

Bump for my old rims !!!

anti bump

Sale Pending!

Sold!

Congrats man… whats next???

Not sure yet to be honest…thinking of going with a Jeep Wrangler. I will def have a new car by the end of next week…so only time will tell

cool man. Gunna lift the jeep and wheel it or just “Mall crawl” it with a nice lift and some bling parts? If you ever need a hand with the jeep get at me, my uncle is a big jeep head and I owned/built a kick ass custom jeep liberty a few years back… yes a liberty I got shit for it all the time but it was one of the best vechicles I ever owned. 05 3.7l (great motor) 4.5" lift 32’s, pulled some worked TJ’s out of the play pit in Paragon a few times! lol

Yeah I still got an 86 CJ7 sitting at my parents house I toy with every once in a while (256 inline 6, mild lift, rims/tires, webber carb, etc…). This one I dont think I am gonna do anything crazy. Mainly functional and looks stuff (bikini top, stereo, etc…) from there I will do a lift at some point its just not on my priorities right way. I need a daily driver more than anything right now. I figure with a Jeep I can toy around a little, still have fun, and still get a nice daily out of it at the same time. Yeah I will def let you know if I need a hand. Have you heard anything about the new 3.8 v6’s in them? They are putting out some good numbers (202hp and i believe about 240 ft/lbs)…I am just not sure about the reliability.

I am not sure about the new motors at all really. I like the looks of the new wranglers alot. keep us posted.