SOLD: 2002 GTI 1.8T

SOLD

Got a completely stock 2002 Volkswagen GTI 1.8T 5-Speed. 79,000 miles. Body is nice, paint is excellent, no bodywork ever. Two noticeable small dings. Just had a new windshield installed. Comes with the factory 17" sport wheels with Falken tires (good tread). Interior is very clean. No rips or burns. Original GTI mats included. Engine bay is very clean, motor doesnt leak any fluids.

Things needing attention: Needs a wheel bearing or two. Exhaust seems to be rattling against something underneath making slight vibration. Front rotors are a little warped, although the brakes look to have been replaced not too long ago. Depending on the deal I may be able to have all of this fixed for the buyer. I will have more information this weekend.

PRICE: $7500 (This is below trade-in value. Just trying to pass my savings on to someone who might want a GTI)

nice good price
glws

great deal :tup:

That’s a fucking steal.

I bought my VR6 GTi with the same mileage for 13k.

Wow bump for a good price!

seriously, this is a steal…

if this was 6-8 months from now id consider

DO ITTTTT.

awesome deal. glws.

damn this car is clean, glws. you always seem to have some pretty decent cars for sale, i really like the wrx you had a few months ago.

UPDATE: Had my mechanic look the car over this morning. Said the noise I was hearing is the starter making noise after startup for a couple seconds. Had it on the lift, said the car is extremely clean with no rust. Exhaust is fine, I was wrong about that. It also appears that the lower control arms have already been replaced. Also can get wheel bearings for $38 a wheel, so that can be done relatively cheap.

great price, glws

wish i had the funds for this hold on to it for about 3 months and ill slap u with 8k cash haha glws

where in edicott are you located im in owego and interested

PM sent

some people requested the VIN:

9bwde61j224058173