2008 Volkswagen Rabbit S

this car was supposed to be sold with my house to a friend but the deal has since gone south because he cant get a mortgage.
so im passing a good deal on to the forum members who may need a new dependable car for a decent price.
the car was my daily driver when i lived in buffalo.
it has a free and clear NYS title.
it has been sitting in my garage since i left for SoCal so it will need a new battery which i will obviously have one put in for a buyer.

some specs.

2008 candy white VW Rabbit S
5 speed.
170hp inline 5
47k miles

during the course of my ownership ive installed:

-double din pioneer headunit with ipod/iphone connectivity
-GTi steering wheel
-GTi armrest
-GTi e-brake handle

comes with steelies and snow tires.

the car had an oil change at 45k but i would change the oil regardless since its been sitting

again it will prob need a battery since it wasnt on a battery tender but like i said i can have a battery put in the car or you can put one in and ill adjust the price.

im posting this on here and DITB before i throw it on ebay.
so if youre interested pm me and we can work out a deal.

$8500

here are the pics i took of it right before i put it in storage.

and here is an older pic of the interior but it provides a better view of the headunit

Good price, great car

If you need someone to show it shoot me a text mang

I don’t know anything about vw but that seems like an awesome price. What’s it average for mpg?

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

From what I can tell it is priced well. When I had mine, same year/manual/etc I was averaging upper 20’s mixed driving.

I’ve been in this car a bunch, it’s clean and was well manitained! GLWS Choochie.

House on the MLS? Specs on house? I remember seeing some pics you’ve posted before and inside looked nice. Single or double?

I love my rabbit! It’s treated me well, oil changes and tires. Not bad for 20k in a year lol! I get ~26/27 mixed. Got 33 from buffalo to Baltimore.

Glws these cars are awesome for the money. Rabbits are one of the smoothest cheaper germ cars ive ever driven/ been in. This should go quick

thanks guys.

I feel like I priced this to sell quick so hopefully it can be a smooth transaction for both the buyer and myself since Im 3000 miles away and just need it gone.

I just double checked eBay and cars with similar mileage around the same year are ranging anywhere from 10.5k-13.9k

I loved mine as well. This would be easier for me if it was a 4-door -_-

Who is in charge of showing this car?

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Do the steering wheel controls work with the radio?

you get in touch with me and i can have someone show it to you. it will most likely either be Big E, Jam or Dawn

no. however you can buy the module for like $300 to get it to work.

forgot to mention that this car does have the cold weather package…

cough cough…HEATED SEATS!!!

with a a good amount of charging, through a tender/jumper box, or a car, it’ll crank up. Big E and I tried with my Mercedes on Saturday, no luck. everything turns on, just not the car. once the terminals come off the car, nothing works. throw a fresh battery in and you’re fine.

car is mint. fire sale for sure. house is rad as well.

I wish I could afford this for myself. :frowning: haha

Wow car looks awesome, glws walker

thank you Ryan for trying to get it going.

there is a guy coming from Rochester this week and bringing a battery so if anyone on here is thinking about it you better act quick

sold to the first person who came to look at it

:tup: