2008 VW Rabbit 11K Miles $13,900

No pictures at the moment, but it’s in near perfect condition. The rockers (under the doors) are slightly dented from ice. No paint work. Great car, just looking for something a little more aggressive (sti) at the moment. Great in the snow.

White
Four Door
Automatic
11,000 Miles on it
Oil change always full synthetic
6 Disc MP3
Heated seats
Anthracite interior

This is your ticket to Dubsinthebuff.com

Is it cause Bueme made fun of it last night ? haha Either way GLWS Newman.

Nice price.
Noodz…errr I mean pics. I’m not a buyer…just a gawker. :wink:

I’ll get some pics soon.

lol, NOBODY saw this coming

You just cannot give up STIs newman. It’s the right choice. GLWS

for those that cant picture a white 4 door rabbit:
http://bp1.blogger.com/__FoOrnc0QD8/RtzM5AtzqUI/AAAAAAAABI4/AzLmvIr4UKE/s400/2008+VW+Rabbit+white.jpg

Lol, thanks.

does this mean you’ve given up on the BMW?

I’ll buy this for the asking price if you throw in the BMW for free :smiley:

Hell no it doesn’t. I just want a more interesting DD.

Glws, Nice color choice though.

saw this coming a mile away, glws buddy. let me know when you join the sti crew again :slight_smile:

Was this car beat? Or pushed to it’s limits at all?

No not even a little tiny it. It’s probably never even been redlined once.

I saw this coming, after seeing the accordion donuts I could tell you wanted an STI again

meh, probably before you bought it when people were test driving it it got the shit beat out of it.
One of the things I hate about buying a car that isn’t right off the truck.

May only have 30-40 miles or something on it… but chances are dickweeds probably beat the shit out of it.
Not so sure how that makes out in the long run, but considering it’s at the start of it’s life, meh.

IB4hardbreakinmethod.

Anyway, nice car.

Yeah, I’m sure kids came from all over to joyride a base auto rabbit… :roll2:

I’m surprised you’d come to this conclusion after meeting some of those VW kids. Although I don’t think its likely, it’s not out the realm of possibility for the vw fggts.

<3

freal though, next time you buy a car straight off the truck, let me tell you about how they beat on it at the factory and then roll back the odometer :tinfoilhat:

Glws dude

I used to work at NT toyota volkswagen, I can assure you that every single lot man salesman and detailer has no qualms with WOT right after a cold start

What does any of this have to do with the sale?