Fs: 2007 vw rabbit 154k

Have for sale my gf’s 2007 rabbit, we just picked up two other new cars so this is on the chopping block, asking 3000 OBO, car is located in east aurora

154,XXX
Heated seats
Sunroof
4-door
Trailer hitch on the back ( just used to move a small sailboat around to the water front)

Car was always serviced at vw of orchard park

The good , all replaced withen the past 6 months

Newer tires,
Newer brakes
Fresh oil change
Have a brand new gti suspension i will include to freshen everything up

The bad
–Gash in the rear … nothing body filler and some silver paint cant fix (car slide down her drive way and hit the mail box and scraped the paint good on passenger side)
–rear hatch doesnt close figured it out … its the seized locking latch on the trunk sources the part brand new at dealer (50$)
–she had helping hands at wegmans help with the groceries and the punk ass kid hit the radio with the umbrella and cracked the screen on the radio

Overall the car is solid , and gets you from point a to point b , we dont drive it at all since we moved into east aurora last year but i just brought it over to my place it was sitting at her parents

My overall opinion is these rabbits are amazing … great reliable motors, i know some of you have had these mk5 rabbits and loved them, as do i… i just to many cars in the driveway and dont feel like paying insurance on 5 cars
3000 OBO feel free to throw a number at me that isnt outrageous and i proly will take it

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/cto/5522126273.html

this seems like a solid deal for a daily commuter

Yeah it is preety solid , open to offers

3k obo

Really want this gone…

I sent this to a friend last night.

That punk ass kid who was helping her for free with her groceries while it was raining! How dare he!

Lol

2500 i cant even give this away anymore than what im doing christ

2500 obo and will include thule rack, come on people lol

Took this off craigslist, il be closer to 2500 firm after i put this new radio in and put a new trunk latch on this than il relist it the only bad thing qould be the tiny gash in the passenger rear other than that for 2500 and a thule roof rack cmonnm

Fine. $2,000.

Is this sold yet?

Yep. It’s in my driveway.