FS: 02 1.8t gti

black/black cloth, 5spd with light mods, runs great, drives awesome and gets well over 30mpg. ( i get about 34) has 112,000 miles. iv had it for 2 years and did a lot of driving to cleaveland, WV, and PA to skateparks and to my gf’s place at WVU and my current job has me driving about 450 a week. anything you should do to keep a high mile VW running has been done around 91,000k ( waterpump, timing belt, coil packs ect…) have all recipts.
real fun chillin car just time for something new for me. PM me for my number if u want to see it anytime after like 4-5 or i have mondays off.

youll get all stock parts i have, has tune, DV, upgraded dogbone mount, TT short shifter+ stock, kamei grill+ stock, stock N75 and race n75 and some other things. nothin crazy on it. also includes 3 sets of wheels- 4 steels with snows, 17x7.5 BBS delta’s, and 17x8.5 front/17x9.5 rear Borbet T’s

$7500 firm with the deltas and snows** $8200 with the borbets - sorry!!

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h261/TerribleOne86x/blackie3.jpg
http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h261/TerribleOne86x/mycar.jpg

Post pics hoe. Clean car, saw it a few weeks ago

can you post some pics please. might be interested. thx.

trade for a cobalt ss plus cash on your end?

lol GLWS…looks uber clean :tup:

nice car looks clean. glws

i think i found whats going to replace it… hope it works! if she doesnt sell its gettin traded in!

Hint?

it has 6 gears, factory 18’s and recaros :smiley:

nice clean car bump

GLI lol? or an .:R?

if its a 20th or 337 you should be shot.

i didn’t think 337’s came with 6spd…but i’m probably wrong.

glws trevor…i’m sure you’ll find recent hs grad with some loot to take this off your hands.

they were. Wrongie. :stuck_out_tongue:

awesome guy and a nice car glws!!! trevor …what you looking to get now ?

man I would love to get this for my wife as a winter beater…

Sounds like a MKV.

an R would be what id drive in a perfect world. i found a low milage 20th so ill see what happens. id like to sell mine or save up some cash in the mean time so i can set down a nice downpayment. if i could find a good deal id like an e36 M but i cant see making payments on a 10+ year old car. but most likely a mkV.

can i buy your TT short shift? PM me if you wanna get rid of it

It’s pretty much the same car you already own with a slightly better trans. Why go into debt for that?

well JJ to answer your question… the 20th had 45k and i was lookin to get it for just under 13k. super clean. however… i have looked into the mkV and others.

but my company got bought and the buyer said they were taking all the merchandizers and today my manager came in and said if you got a call today from them you go in. i did not so therefor i have no job after next week, so no new car, sooooooo im not going to part mine out cuz im stuck with it for a while. try-it will probably pick me up but they wont start me at full time ill only be doin like half if that what i do now and make half as much… which sucks. im just really glad i didnt pick up like an 08 gti or an R or something. id be feelin the hurt for a while

bummer… sorry guys lookin to buy my stuff.

this car wont leave me alone haha ill be stuck with it forever