2008 GTI AKA THUNDER BUNNY

there’s only ever one reason why things don’t sell.

lmao me too I literally want to trade my rsx for a piece of shit civic and some cash and i havent gotten any offers

i think the car is worth every penny of what im asking, i guess you disagree.

my offer still stands

+1

X…

^ This is the smartest thing you could possibly do. Walker’s clean and stock rabbit is going to be a far easier car for you to trade or sell than this heavily modded GTI that only appeals to a tiny euro-slammed enthusiast market.

$13k?

ARE YOU SURE? IVE SEEN THIS CAR BEFORE AT A MEET

^^ I believe the guy he received this from in trade was from PA.

I’M SURE THAT STROKINGNOVA IS NOT FROM PITTSBURGH!

bump…15,500

bump come on someone, any one want to trade a pit bull or something,

I dont know how this thing hasnt sold. Literally everyone at our gym asks whos car this is man. I had to take a kick in the dick and sell my rsx for 5800… thats 900 below fair book value and you know my rsx wasnt in fair condition. Shit sucks people just arent buying cars like they were a few years ago.

i would consider trading my R32 but would need cash from you

clean car though you should get some pictures back up, glws

shitty that you didnt get what you want but atleast its gone i guess…what are you driving now?

amen to that man. i didnt want to sell if for that but I ended up getting an awesome deal on an 05 impreza for 5900, so it was almost an even wash so I dont feel that mad anymore.

Make sure you add it to your signature.

im just really bad at selling cars

I cant fit anymore on there haha

Gennaro Is this the same car as yours only dsg and a coupe?

I wouldnt say your bad at it man. Its hard to be bad at selling them, you just gotta present the car well and have a clean informative add and disclose every detail about the car, which you seem to have done. Sometimes when the market sucks you gotta list it in places you normally wouldnt have to. What are you getting next man?

No. I have a MK6 this is a MK5. Same style as to my rabbit except GTI and auto.