2000 honda civic with swap ?trades?

i got a 2000 civic ex with a gen 3 b16a motor swap with a ls tranny with itr clutch and flywheel car has all hasport motor mounts aem cold air intake stock exhaust lowered with tein spings 15" drag wheels with nitto tires upper control arms jdm tow hooks front and back 00 civic si front grill 00 civic si gauge cluster with 71,000 miles 00 civic si front lip 00 civic si taillights 00 civic si rear wing the motor has around 45,000 miles im running a p30 ecu for performance and a 00 civic si ecu to pass inspection car has tint no rust ever in its life 8000k hids car has all power everything sunroof alpine cd player with all alpine speakers if u have any questions just ask looking for only trades really but 6000 cash would take it

car is super clean in and out dont need nothing at all

trade for my eg

i had a 92 eg once with a b18c pushing 510hp but i grew out of the 92-95 body style thanks tho

Car looks nice. GLWS

Lose the dumpy tint on the back windows though.

too bad its not a real si or id make an offer

Yea price is a bit to high for a b16 swapped ek

not looking to get cash just looking to trade really

what kinda trades?

Trade for a 08 Z400?

See this car in toga all the time. Very very nice. Glws! If I had the money I would.

how about an 05 crf 450x

Yea Ive seen it quite a few times too, it does look very clean. Im sure youve both seen me, or at least heard me coming from a mile away at some point:lol

thanks car is clean i took very good care of it

what do u got for a car ?

and to answer the other guys question looking to trade for another import something hooked up im just testing the water on this website

i have an 02 civic ex with 100k miles,tien springs,aem intake,5 speed…15" gunmetal rims,fog lights…its a nice car and it gets 40mpgs…my car books around 6500

with a sohc ?

yeah sohc vtec 1.7 d17a2

yea i cant do no sohc again sorry