2000 Lexus GS300 Sporty VIP

Hey guys, I’ve been thinking of selling my 2000 Lexus GS300 with 185,xxx kms. Did the timing belt, waterpump and tranny flush last year so everything is up to date. It is Automatic RWD, but the potential is enormous since the 2JZ-GTE can be easily swapped in giving you some great potential for HP to give you the ultimate sporty VIP ride.

Currently it’s in winter mode with stock suspension and a 1.5way TRD LSD.

I have Stance GR+ coilovers for it with Varrstoen 19" stagger wheels wrapped in Hankook V12s.

Option #1
-winter mode with brand new Blizzak winter tires and 1.5way TRD LSD (bought brand new)
$9000

Option #2
-Option #1 + Stance GR+ coilovers and Varrstoen 19" stagger wheels with tires.
$11500

i wish i had the money for that…
thats one hawt car!!!
GLWS

jerome

Any Trades? I have a R32 skyline lots of upgrades???

Very relaible car and big plus with timing belt and water pump done. As an all year round car you won’t be disappointed.

i have such appreciation for jzs chassis’ after owning my aristo. Car is definatly worth the asking price, GLWS

check your inbox

bump!

bump for a retardedly hot car and an awesome guy!

i need some 4 lug wheels like that for my new g20 samson. hook a brother up!

I’m willing to drop the price 1.5k on Option #1 and #2 since I found myself another car.

I’m also open to trades. Interesting cars please…no maximas or civics etc etc

bump!

willing to trade for a fully built 68 camaro?

i knew oneday you were going to sell it. Cant have a die heart s14 dude own a jzs161… and me any my people were looking forward to the VVTI GTE swap for you… Post it on CL … wait i should tell the Admin their to Band you.Since your moving shiest… Joking dont get emo

^^lol thanks bro

I’m only selling if I get the price I want.

If not, I’ll keep it and do the swap for sure. I’ll give you a holla if that happens. I think Dan is doing one on a GS400 in the spring.

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 AM ----------

sorry, not really interested in American muscle.

hahaha ill give you my sc and ls400 for this :stuck_out_tongue: part with wheels? pm me price thxxxx

bump!

Rims are sold, so pricing has changed.

The car now comes with the following:
186,xxx km bought from Original Owner
1.5way TRD LSD
Stance Coilovers 14/10kg
OEM 16" chrome rims with rubber
16" winter wheel and tire setup (BRAND NEW Bridgestone WS-70 tires)
Timing belt, waterpump, serpentine belt, tranny flush have all been done less than 10k km ago.
Rust proofed
Tinted windows
New ball joints

$9800!!!

Hey dude, I PMed you about your GS!