2000 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 with SLK32 AMG Package, 5SPD

My buddy I work with is selling this after owning it for the last two years. He put over $3000 into a new clutch (done by carnut on here), new rims and tires because the other ones wouldnt hold air, electrical issue fixed at Mercedes dealer, other little things I cant remember. The car is just sitting there collecting dust. He only put 2,000 miles on it since he bought it. He has other cars and works to much to drive this one so it has to go. He looking for $7000. If your interested PM me and I will give you his number to contact him. Here are a few quick pics I took today.

Here is a copy and paste from the previous seller.

This car was the last model rolled out for 2000 SLK230 Limited Edition Black with Oyster/Black Interior ONLY 1222 of them were made. Car is in near mint condition exterior ( front bumper piece on the drivers side is split, and on some of the front bumper it has bubbles under the paint…will get to why later, and there is a small paint run near the pass. side rear gas cap area) and interior(super clean interior but does have the typical slk broken coin tray/light paint peeling)
The limited edition did not have the sport package but this one has the SLK320 AMG body kit on it with FACTORY HID Headlights!(The AMG kit/lights are actually real OEM Mercedes)
You will not find any other slk230 out there like this.
Just Serviced at the Dealership with reciept for $2500 worth of maintaince for the 100k service!
Brand New Tires, No Check Engine Light, No accidents.( Has a carfax report of a dear hit in i think 2006/7? Hence the upgraded headlights/amg body kit/
This car drives like a true dream(kinda rough bc of the lowered suspension)
Make: Mercedes Benz - Original German Import
Title : Clear - No Lien - No Liabilities(accidents?) - Non Smoking Car(Car has drivers seat cig. hole in it, and was like that when i purchased it, so im guessing previous owner smoked)
Model: SLK 230 Limited Edition with Slk320 AMG Sport Body Kit
Year: 2000
Mileage: 99,000
Exterior Color: Black [COLOR=royalblue](has metallic in it too)[/COLOR]
Interior Color: Black and Beige
NYS Inspection Valid till April 2015.
Mercedes Benz Buffalo maintainedCOLOR=royalblue[/COLOR] Black 2-door Convertible; 99000 miles;
Manual; 2.3L I4 Features Rollover Protection System;
Air Conditioning;
2WD; Power Door Locks;
Power Windows;
New Radial Tires
Front Bucket Seats Heated;
Reclining Seats;
Center Arm Rest;
Power Convertible Top;
Leather Upholstery;
AM FM Cassette; Bose 6 CD changer Stereo;
Anti-Theft Stereo;
Original Mercedes Benz Mobile Phone:
Traction Control System;
Anti-Theft Device(S);
Auto Express Down Window;
Auto Adjust Day Night Mirror; Power Mirrors;
Rear Window Defroster; Dual Climate Control;
Anti Theft Security System;
Dual Air Bags;
Intermittent Wipers;
Anti-Lock Braking System (Abs);
Side Impact Air Bag(S);
Side Air Bag System;
Startac Celluar Phone Option!

The styling of this car has held up very well…never would have guessed it to be a 14 year old car if I saw it on the road. GLWS

Hey my old car back up again lol fun little car for cheap…appears all the gremlins have been worked out…but those rims… :-/

↑ Yeah the rims were cheap replacements because the other ones wouldnt hold air. I forgot what it was that was fixed under the hood, it was something common I guess where the car wouldnt start and something needed to be soldered if I remember correctly. But yeah everything works except there is no Key for the trunk which I forgot to mention. You can still get in by opening it with the roof switch but I would buy a lock and key from ebay.

Neat car

ill buy the rims lol

I wish I had an LS motor laying around to stuff into this…

Bump, he said $6500. He want to get rid of it. He just bought his daughter a car today and has no room for this.