2000 Pontiac Trans Am

you’re right wahoo but jim always said he had a soft spot for the termi’s

sold pm me…jk glws…i dont have to hear you drive by my house 3 times a night anymore lol

Ahahaha

Congrats, looking forward to seeing what he replaces this with. (as long as it is not an autotragic pile)

I am willing to trade my ported polished t/b 80mm plate kit and ls6 intake plus $$ for that intake set up. :slight_smile: As long as it is just my valves messed up in my engine lol.

Whats next? Great car btw.

lol this car is NOT sold

Do not post sold unless it is actually sold. JT do NOT sell the car. Or raise the price to 14k minimally. This makes me sad inside. :frowning:

if i did sell this i would pick up a 98-02 SS camaro for a :snky: project, a 03 Cobra or a C5 vette. I told fightinirish last night that i would trade him for his minty formula WS6, i <3 that car.

If your going to sell this can we swap rearends first? haha

you have an 8.8, you dont need a bigger boat anchor lol

lol. PM what your looking for in the cobra world if you want, I’m usually on svtperformance everyday in the classfieds looking for deals.

I am seriously interested in the car if I can move my Cobalt here shorlty… it’s exactly what I am looking for and the car looks to be very well maintained and taken care of. I won’t kick the tires too much here since I need to sell the Cobalt first but this pushes me to try selling it even harder!

Your car looks way better then a 98-02 camaro ss, so what would be the point if its the exact same motor?

I like the looks of a late 4th gen camaro SS, i just want something different, i get bored with cars after a couple seasons. I would like to get into something ford :snky:

… offer still stands, never got a Pm

Get a stock cobra and we can see which car was faster stock vs. stock! well i do have full exhaust but it it shouldnt be that big of a difference we can subtrack a car or so.

subtrack? lol.

fbod guys :picard:

lol i can find one if thats what i want to go with, cant do anything until this one is gone though :wink:

ttt

how is this still for sale. Great deal on a real nice car.

lol i just noticed it too and thought shit theres gonna be a comment… subtract sry i’ve been on forums.forzamotorsport.net all day i guess reading enough about race tracks and cars didn’t clear my mind!

on a side note, glws hope you find something fun once this bad boy is gone!