2000 VW Golf 1-eight-tee

you’re calling me old?!

Bakes - understood, just throwing it out there. Can always turn that cash into another car :slight_smile:

No problem.
Wish i could sell outright, but with work and the baby, I don’t have time, nor patience for a car search.

Bump for new parts, front brakes and axles just replaced.

This has been fixed also, unlocks, opens and closes like it should.

Bump, expanded my scope of vehicles.

Text me 716-480-5491

I still have this available.
Let me clear things up though, as this has happened more than twice now.
Please read the ad, not selling outright.
I figured this was just a given, but, please don’t offer wrecked vehicles, I don’t want them.
Again, please read the ad, looking for 4dr, 5spd and prefer stock condition, offering something 2drs and heavily modded does not qualify.

New & middle of the month BUMP!

Ehh, another bump for morons who can’t read ads…

HOW MUCH?

:picard:

Still entertaining offers and looking…

I wish u had a dollar amount id buy it most likely and u could just rent a car for a week for $175 till u got what u wanted let me know I have a Atlanta phone number but live here its 678-512-9672 ask for matt

I don’t want the added cost of a rental, so no.

If it goes up for sale outright, it will be updated in the ad on here.

This is such a funny post…

AFTER 8 MONTHS MAYBE YOU SHOULD PUT A PRICE

Why because he pretty much has someone who wants to buy it and he is still hell bent on a trade…

The situation is what it is…

-I can’t be without a vehicle for work and transporting my daughter.
-I’m not hell bent on a trade. Right now, it’s the only way I would get rid of it, I’m driving it, a trade will come when and if it comes, no rush. It’s not like I bump this everyday.
-I’m not paying to rent a car while I car shop, to me that’s wasteful, money that can be better used elsewhere.
-When I do find something I like, I’ll buy it, then the ad will change and this will be for sale outright.
With that said, ad can be closed, when this is for sale outright, it will be posted.