WTT My Golf For a 240sx KA-T or SR20 UNDER 180,00KM

I wanna trade my 2001 Golf for a 1991-1994 240sx with a KA-T or SR20 with UNDER 180,000 Kms on the motor.

Make/Model: Volkwagon Golf
Asking Price: Trade - I might ask for cash or give cash depending on the value of the 240sx.
Condition: Used
Mileage: 165,000 KM
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description:

EXT/INT: Silver/Black
Doors: 2
Transmission: 5-Speed
Tires: 3 different brands (Front tires are the same brand, rear tires are different) getting new all season tires soon

The car is super clean inside and out! NO RUST AT ALL!!! Only rust i’ve found is a 50 cent pipe/rod (not sure wat is it) in front of the engine, but its only a little surface rust, no cracks or anything just the colour brown! Car has factory stereo and im including a Ipod/MP3 jack so you can listen to your ipod from the car’s speakers. It has manual windows and mirrors along with hubcaps instead of rims. (the cheapest a new car can get!) The car gets about 650 KMs on a full tank of gas depending on how you drive, if you drive in neutral a lot, youll most likely get up to 700 KMs! Cert/etested!

Reason i wanna get a 240sx and trade my golf, 240sx has always been my dream car, but i got a golf instead for college so i can travel back and forth with good milage but now things have changed (GO Bus) and i dont need to travel with my car anymore so i was thinking i could get a nice 240sx and trade my golf for it!

No Edit - - - -

Instead of 1991-1994, i’ll consider both S13s and S14s

I am mostly interested in the 1993, 1994 and 1997 models! (S14s dont need to have KA-T or SR20)