Trade wanted!!!!! S14 for s13 hatch

HEY,
Im looking to go with an old school s13 hatch…

oh for pics just give me your email and ill send you pics

Stop being lazy! Post pictures of your car its not hard it takes about 3 minutes and also post specs of your car.

wanna sell the car itself?

Sure ill sell it as well id be looking for about 4500

pics specs ??

Wow, whats up with all of these wtb and wtt threads. Id be interested if I new something about what your offering to trade. Is it sr20? stock? Dont be lazy

yes yes sorry its cause im at work, trying to write this quick and low key…its ka24det 5spd with 180000 km, the car is black, interior is mint no rips, under body is in good shape barely any rust but it is a 1995 so there is some starting, z32 brakes in the front, advan ic comp rims, apex i muffler, eibach sportline drop…

interested in a coupe?

I woulda been interested in that, but its too late now.

180sx ?

www.photopedia.ca/180sx

let me know

Nice car, how much $$$?

Ok boys finally figured out how to post pics… please reply if you have questions… im at work so im doing this on the fly

-Eric

appearently i didnt figure it out hahahah… ill try again

???
doesnt look like it…

here are the rest of the pics…

so this car is a KA-T then?

180000km??? im sorry no its got 270000km i work as a service manager and im doing ill this while i work must of had something else on my mind… Im so busy i dont have time to clean my car…

lol holy fuck no another type-o its just a ka24de holy shit…

Ok since i have time im to re write my write up lol…
Im selling my 1995 240sx s14 its 4 bolt with advan rims one has paint chipping off, the body is in good condition and under body is clean… new exhaust with apexi n1 muffler… the motor is a KA24DE with 270XXX km runs great and clean… The interior is clean seats have no rips… I own a silvia before this and i like the s13 chassis more…

Sorry for the confusing write out…