95 240sx/S14

Make/Model: 1995
Asking Price: $7000 (OBO)
Condition: Used
Mileage: 205xxxKM body/ 160xxxkm on motor
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description:
I cant believe this but my car is up for sale, time to buy a house and no money for mods, the car is in 8/10 shape cosmetically, minor body work needs to be done.And only 2 very minor rust spots car has never seen winter, and only one owner before me.
The car sits on JIC coilovers, i have veilside side skirts and a nismo rear bumper on the car, carbon fibre hood and sum jdm silvia badges and grill, i also have nismo driver and passenger seats, the new motor was dropped in last summer and runs great it was out of a 97 and came with a 5spd tranny that will be given to th buyer (the car is now automatic). Pics will be posted soon, anyone interested feel free to call 647-881-8070 i will be able to answer any questions or set up a time to meet.

pics not the best quality, taken in the garage but theyll give u an idea, car needs a bath lol

This is a great deal, help me find her a good home cause shes been my baby for the past 5yrs and has been treated very well, dont hesitate to come take a look

6500???

make me an offer, as much as i dont want to sell it i cant keep it anymore

New Price
5000 $

NEW PICS:

Also excepting trades for other cars as long as its reasonable, or for a boat with trailer let me know must go by the end of the week

whats up with the drivers headlight

bracket on it broke so it doesntsit perfectly flush

been a week Bump

final sale this weekend only 4000$ firm must be gone by sunday

3000$ anytakers

Serious? Fuck. I would’ve definitely bought this car if my Talon was already sold. I just don’t have room for 3 cars. 3 grand for an S14 is basically stealing it.

pretty much, but i have no choice tomorrows the last day

how much roughly to turn it into a 5 speed and if not that bad willing to trade for a jdm integra 5 speed? its in rough shape though whole side of car needs to be re-painted

to answer ur question it would coast about a 1000$ plus parts if u take it to a garage, but i do have everything for the swap… and as for the trade id have t say no, but thanks for u interest car is still for sale, but can only be seen/purchased between sept 14-19, due to the fact that i am in montreal till then

19th is my birthday wanna give it to me as a birthday present lol
if i don’t have a 240 by then i will definatly buy yours but dont let me hold u down anyone offers to take it off your hands do it i gotta work on gettin rid of mine before i can pick up another car

when do u need the car to be gone by? because i might get it

PM’d you.

PM’d

will trade u my stand up jetski + cash

or part out the nismo seats?>