91 240sx red 5 spd lettin it go for cheap need money bad

165 on car.body motor n tranny runnin 120k… jus bought the car be 4 christmas n now have to sell in order to keep my sr20det running… My loss your gain…alll stock parts no mods!!! added parts spp far past month new gas tank… timing chain done evn thought i dint need too…fuel pump and a extra 1 with purchase of car…rebuilt starter…

1800… bought the car for 3500 as is 2 months ago great car been safty and will pass e test with no problem n gud shapeee no pix of underbody? no rust… Underbody is gud… frm inside n out, best stock 240sx i drove soo far

wow…well i think u might get more interest if people can actually read what u write. its good not gud, and even not evn, i could go on but i won’t. do u have pics??

I’m gonna have to go ahead and just agree here…

You might want to go over your thread and translate it to english

got pics? email them to g_unit09@hotmail.com

Heyy, wanna trade for a Golf plus cash??

hey i e-mailed you but incase you see this first, would you sell it for 1300< its all i have

pics please.

pics please motocrossmaniac750@hotmail.com

Got any pics?

pics to andrei@dreiden.com pls.

Is this the one you were selling that was white? Sounds very similar.

pix plz Larry.k2f@gmail.com thnx

Hey guys this is what i needdd… i got the money on hand and willing to buy… when can i talk to you?? let me see it. 705-737-4767
Got money right here will buy tomorrow

no response to my PM? if the car is as good as you say it is, I’m interested.

Hmm… seller responds to other threads but not his own??

Must not be wanting to sell anymore.

yeah i tried emailing him twice…i beleive ive pm’s him…have him on my msn must have blocked me told him i had cash still no response…kind of sketchy to me

haha

robattire

he aint responding cuz i bought the car, and its sooooooooooooooooo sexy…:slight_smile:

lol…its just a stock 240 :noes:

I want one :frowning: :frowning: , and have been wanting one for nine months, got a Golf instead. Its a great car but it just doesn’t satisfy me in turns.