fs: 1990 240sx sr20det redtop

** Please fill in all the fields before creating the thread **
** NOTE: Doing a Preview will remove your SUBJECT so re-add it before posting **

Make/Model: nissan 240sx Fast back
Asking Price: $ 3000

Condition: used
Mileage: 240,000 KM and 40,000 on motor
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description:

the time has come for me 2 part ways with this car

the cars in good shape

has sr20det red top, car is Black, good condition, using stock turbo, blitz fmic, sheep dog bov,HKS intake, 3inch apexi gt spec exhaust with megan down pipe. the car is in MINT condition theres like 2 spots of rust pass side rocker panel thats it
the under body is immaculate. also am using an exedy stage 1 racing clutch, car has never been driven before with SR, also comes with brakes on the car and brand new brakes and brake pads.

changed from 1990’ front end to 1991 front end

all the car needs is gas lines which i have, i just havent installed

i just wanna get rid of it

will sell asap to the most reasonable offer (btw because of the gas lines being finished, u must tow this car)

647 297 8055
scream4more18@hotmail.com
or pm me

marco

egyptianpharoah@hotmail.com… interested…pictures please

Finish the car you moron!

Theres no point selling a car with leaking gas lines, especially since this is such a minor problem, cuz everyone is gonna take the cost of towing into consideration if they are thinking about buying the car.

coupe or hatch?

bump

i’m very interested. can i get some pics? send them to timmy_sivad@hotmail.com

pics at tudorcosma@hotmail.com thx

Very nice, clean car. I will 100% vouch for it and Marco since he’s dating one of my best friends LOL!

osad, what would i do without you? lol

You wouldn’t be doing women… that’s for sure.

Would you be able to send some pics of the car, I really want to see the shape of the underbody, and the usualy rust areas. I am interested in seeing it this weekend if possible. Would you be able to send the pics and let me know if you are free this weekend. My email is stamper_18@hotmail.com

why not fix the car if its so ‘minor’? it would probably increase the price of your car and would make it easier to sell

price changed to 3800$ need to sell asap!!
need the garage space

i have lowered the price to my final offer of 3000$ for all these goodies in a car

i need to sell it asap and make room for my new car

647 297 8055
scream4more18@hotmail.com

call me , email me, whatever

i need this car gone

3000$ as is

still interested. and i am still waiting for pictures.

fix and sell.

pictures please… blizzard_ace @ hotmail.com

pm’d and called but didnt pick up
where are u located, pm me back

He is located in Oak Ridges in Richmond Hill.