FS 1990 240sx w/ redtop SR

** Please fill in all the fields before creating the thread **
** NOTE: Doing a Preview will remove your SUBJECT so re-add it before posting **

Make/Model:1990 Nissan 240sx
Asking Price: (OBO)5400obo (very reasonable) <b>Condition</b>: Used <b>Mileage</b>: 178xxxKM w/ jdm redtop 40,000-60,000kms <b>Location</b>: GTA <b>Contact Info</b>: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet or call mt directly @ 416 524 3406 <b>Description:</b> Nissan 240sx w/ late model redtop SR20DET JDM motor Pignose front bumper 179XXXkms on body when purchased from SON member MarcoRB26 Recent 2400 body work done including paint
NO RUST NONE ON BODY AT ALL
5 speed, black on black
Blitz FMIC
Megan racing 3" Downpipe
Apexi Stainless steel 3" GT spec exhaust w/ muffler(front to back)
Exedy Clutch (stage 1 streetable drive)w/ Fizenza short throw shifter
Rare sheep dog BOV, HKS intake
Walbro 255 fuel pump
New gas lines, new ebrake cables (all 3)
Platium plugs, new battery (relocated to trunk)
Megan guages
Frame rails in great condition.
JVC arsenal deck with new jbl GT series speakers.

I posted it on craigslist for 5900obo but i’m lookin to get this car sold asap becuase of the legal problems that are occuring right now in my life; I obvisously kno i’m gonna loose out.
Unfortunately the car it on stock suspension. If anyone wishes to see the car, drive it, put it on a hoist or whatever; they can do so with the right arrangements.

here are some pics;

if anyone wants to see the old before pics of the body work, they can do so by searching my old FS post during the actual body work. Also the vehicle equipped w. stock open diff.

Cheers.

Orin R.

I highly recommend this car to anyone looking for a 240 to do a SR swap… you will save alot on this purchase

Can i get pics of the: underbody, wheelwells, PS struttower, trunk please?

This car looks DIRTY (good way). got me interested.

@shawren: lolz

Hey where abouts is this car located and are you selling it as is? I’ll have the cash in hand by Monday night. Really interested, please get back to me, thanks!

i can sell the car with a safety but, i’m kinda lookin for a quick sale.

Here are some more pics that i have:

just a quick note, the car has no power steering and also comes with new rotors n pads (never used BNIB), but the car doesnt need them. Also come with new freshly painted wiper arms and rear garnish (240SX decal in rear centre between tail lights)

oh shit, i forgot to mention the hatch is new (used but rustless) and the wiring is not done for the 3rd brake or rear wiper.

yo where in the GTA are you located?

I’m in Brampton. theres more stuff that im forgettin ofcourse, hmmm ohh the GT spec exhaust is not 3" its really 3.75" and its actually not that loud. :s my speedo is currently not working. ummm thats it for now until i remember some more and get those pics.

i had a guy (found my post from criaglist) and boomheadshot w/ her crew of knowledgable friends come by and check out the car. Both parties were very knowledgable, so if guys like, you can post some reviews :smiley: (only if you like) Everyone who came said that the frame rails were in pretty solid condition. I have 2 more guys spinnin by today.

frame pics?

will try my best to get them, but none at the moment.

I went to check the car out last night with some friends and I must admit it was one of the cleaner 90’s that we’ve all seen. It’s not completely rust free, but it’s in pretty solid condition overall. Basically, for the price he’s asking, it’s definitely worth you guys checking out if you’re in the market for buying a 240 with SR and he’s also a great person to deal with as well. Good luck with your sale!

new pics of frame and other good stuff.

sale is pending.

looks good to me… put that dam fender screw in

i did, sorry, lol it bugged me too.

sold pplz; modz please lock thread.