2000HP LP670SV

Covert Tuning Dynamics built this Murcielago.
They converted it to RWD and said it makes 2000+/- HP.

Am I the only one that thinks this is BS? No videos of it running. Not to mention putting 2000HP to the rear wheels of a 3,000LB car on street tires can’t end well.

A standard Lamborghini Murcielago SV is powered by a 670 HP V12 engine, making it the most powerful Murcielago ever built. That being said, there are tuners out there that feel as though it can do much better. One of these tuners is Covert Tuning Dynamics who have unveiled the LP2000-2 SVTT tuning package, also known as “The Stig.”
As its name suggests, the LP2000-2 SV has increased the V12’s output from the standard 670 HP to an impressive 2,000 HP. While the tuner didn’t reveal how this amazing increase was obtained, the TT in the title makes us think that a pair of twin-turbos are the culprit. The car is also 550 lbs lighter than the standard SV, which, along with the power increase, should make for amazing performance numbers from this monster.
We would have gone for a sleek and sexy black exterior, other than the purity of a white finish, but other than that, all we can say is WOW!

youtu.be/L05TA7MnH58

Around 1:30 he starts talking about it and gives an excuse about the ECU and why it won’t run.

youtu.be/UnwBEuuTl2s

Anything is possible but I’m calling bs till i see it move

quite a claim

Twin gtx 32… Hmmm… The fact that car appears to have never run the 2k hp claim seems a bit crazy

That’s what I was thinking.

Somewhere I read they claimed “at least 500HP over the highest HP UGR kit” which the Gallardo makes around 1500. UGRs Murcielago package I think only spits out 1200 or so. I think Covert is trying to get some publicity.

Even if it does make 2000RWHP, that would be a handful I’m sure.

correction: gtx4294r turbos

Ahh ok i must have misheard

I dont see a reason why it couldnt make that power claim?? Its a high revving V12 with big twins. Put alot of boost to the bitch and it can make any power you want it to as long as the fuel/motor can handle it. Which im sure they went through the motor as well.

So lets say it does end up making 2000HP, since they went ahead and had custom badges made for the rear quarters is probably a good chance or an epic fail since no videos of it running exist. I want to see this thing put that power to the road on the Pirelli P-Zero 335 wide rear street tires or whatever it has.

no clamps on the tb couplers… the car is tacky and those exhaust tips are horrible. im honestly not impressed… at all