2001 Focus with under 3k on it FS

ok I dont have alot of specifics yet …
My grandmother passed away recently and my dad is in charge of her estate…
At this point it dosent look like anyone in the family wants the car…
Its a 2001 Focus ZX3 2 door hatchback…
It is automatic, red with grey interior…
It was bought new by her in 01…
I dont have the exact mileage on it yet but I would guess its between 1k and 3k miles…Short of driving to the bank once a month and the store or post office it never left her driveway…
I didnt notice any body damage on the car and the interior appears as new…
It did have all recalls performed and was dealer maintained…
I looked underneath it and it looks like new, no rust or corrosion…
I dont know anymore on it right now we have to track down the keys or get replacements made…
It has a clear title with no leins

Just throwing it out as a feeler but I would suppose $6500 would be a fair price for a quick sale…

I am hoping if no takers from the family it will be up for sale by the 1st of the new year at the latest

sorry for your loss, glws

Ebay is the best place for ultra low mileage cars. They always do stupid money, sorry for your loss.

thanks guys, yeah I might try eBay but figured I would give someone local a shot first, its more or less a “brand new” car

Sorry for the loss

Kbb value in excellent condition with 2500 miles is oddly only $6,110

“Excellent” condition means that the vehicle looks new, is in excellent mechanical condition and needs no reconditioning. This vehicle has never had any paint or body work and is free of rust. The vehicle has a clean title history and will pass a smog and safety inspection. The engine compartment is clean, with no fluid leaks and is free of any wear or visible defects. The vehicle also has complete and verifiable service records. Less than 5% of all used vehicles fall into this category.

sorry to hear man…

but i am looking for a new(er) ride since my civic was stolen. i’d prefer a manual tranny but it seems your price is right. if you get some time could you post or pm me some pics?

[quote=“jdmEK9gsr,post:6,topic:39754"”]

sorry to hear man…

but i am looking for a new(er) ride since my civic was stolen. i’d prefer a manual tranny but it seems your price is right. if you get some time could you post or pm me some pics?

[/quote]

yeah I know KBB is $6100 but try to find a similar car…
I will post pics when I can, hopefully soon, trust me when I say the car is mint, shit it might not even have 1000k on it, it might be less…
But again it was always maintained, dealer serviced and I made sure it was started at least once a week…

I will PM when I get some pics, thanks

if anyone buys it as a project hit me up, i might have a 5spd swap available in a week or two.

pm’ed

all PM’s replied

hey shoot me a pm with ur number my gf’s father may be interrested

also exact milage please

was the oil changed every 3 months? Get some picts up

doubtfully changed every 3 months… if its got 3000 miles that would be an oil change every couple hundred miles

yeah what dealer maintainance was done on a 3,ooo mile car?

[quote=“BigRon,post:15,topic:39754"”]

yeah what dealer maintainance was done on a 3,ooo mile car?

[/quote]

Thats what I was hinting at…I bet not only is the car original but i bet the oil is too !! hahahah

[quote=“ultradriver10000,post:16,topic:39754"”]

Thats what I was hinting at…I bet not only is the car original but i bet the oil is too !! hahahah

[/quote]

lol no, it had oil changes every 4 months

A few people in my family are being fucking assholes and are headed down to the lawyers tomorrow am to contest the will…
Its been a long rough day, even had the police called on my dad (being in charge of her estate he changed the locks on her house to keep people out until the signed copy of the will is located -the attorney retired 15yrs ago and it was not filed downtown so god knows where it is)
But we faxed the police a copy of her will so all’s good there but its going to get uglier before it gets better…
I will update as soon as I know more but its looking like this may drag on for awhile : (

god, why are people always worthless fucks when it comes to will’s?

first order of biz is to go gut punch the family member who called the cops.

[quote=“HotRodKid,post:18,topic:39754"”]

god, why are people always worthless fucks when it comes to will’s?

first order of biz is to go gut punch the family member who called the cops.

[/quote]

yeah no shit, problem is I am probation at work and on ACD outside of work…
I cant even go to the wake or funeral when everyone is there, I’m afraid temptation might get the best of me

I’m sorry. I had to go thru a similiar thing, when my grandma died years ago. Greedy family members wanted to get into her house so badly. Now, 1/2 the family don’t speak to the other 1/2. I know how you feel.