2001 Ford F150

FOR SALE: 2001 ford f-150 163,xxx on chassis approx 80k on motor, i bought the truck with the motor blown. swapped a new motor in. before replacing i put new exhaust manifolds, studs and gaskets as the triton motors are known for having issues with them. i have the paperwork for the motor swap id just have to dig it out. the truck is a super cab, white 4x4 5.4L v8, 4wd works excellent, minimal rust (truck was purchased from south east p.a. where they use sand.) power windows and locks, tinted windows, sliding rear window, bed liner, tow package, off-road package, alloy wheels, side steps, plow quick connect.

has a dent on front of bed on pass side, not bad but its a truck.

since ive swapped the motor i change the oil every 5k and use mobil 1 full synthetic.

**** $4500.00 OBO ****

82 views and no comments? price drop $4500 obro… need to sell asap.

it might be a dumb question… But is that the spare on the drivers front and is it still on it?

yes it is, i have 2 bfg at’s 285/70/17’s like 1/2 tread that will go with it and it needs 2 more to match it…

---------- Post added 03-21-2013 at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was 03-20-2013 at 11:49 PM ----------

im obviously a motivated seller and the tires needing replaced is the primary reason for me dropping the price, im open to offers and willing to negotiate. i have more than 6k into this truck as of about 2.5 yrs ago and i know the trucks value did depreciate a bit. low book on the truck is 7200, that being said the few minor issues it has have been taken into consideration. yes it has a few dents, it is however a truck. the body does have 163k on it and goes up daily because it is my driver… the motor does only have 80k on it i have paperwork from the swap stating so, also that the manifolds studs and gaskets were done on it. 4wd works truck runs great and has MINIMAL rust and by minimal i bean a small strip on the bottom of the front doors and a couple surface spots on the body where the paint is chipped. i believe this truck is worth the money… it was to me anyway…

i’m assuming you still have good rim with it… It looks like a good truck for the $… I’m thinking about it vs some other options

Yes I do have the other rim. Its been a great truck, we just have 4 other cars and I am looking into getting a motorcycle.

Paperwork when the motor was put in…
Feel free to call the garage and ask them about the work done (reference my fathers name). ask for drew

[ATTACH=CONFIG]23306[/ATTACH]

personally since its a ford, id use a ford motorcraft filter along with the oil too imo, truck looks great, passed it onto my father as he is looking for a back up for plowing

thanks.

also willing to trade for f4i (split seat only), 600rr, 636.

all reasonable cash offers considered.

picks of back seats?

latch system?

what kind of hitch?

what do you mean by latch system?
It has a reese hitch. not sure of capacity but i hauled a lifted yj on 38" tires on a car trailer from Columbus ohio to dunkirk with no problems.

LATCH is for putting child seats into a car.

http://bmwfoto.tuningimagehosting.com/di-bmw_x3_latch_system-580450af83030d6d12d678e53ea0ac24.jpg

[ATTACH=CONFIG]23309[/ATTACH]
this is the only one I have at the moment (obviously need to clean it out) I fit my sons carseat in the back no problem, with foot/leg room for him (he is 4).

i think the 02 was the first year of the LATCH system in the f150’s

If I’m not mistaken all fords use the latch system.

bumpppp