2001 Ford Taurus CHEAP

Its AN car, its runs and drives just fine, its cheap.

2001 Ford Taurus
133,xxx
Silver/grey cloth

Starts, runs and drives with zero issue
Recent suspension, brakes, front tires, alignment (maybe 100 miles on the tires) and other maintenance parts.

Its rusty…strangely the underbody, suspension components and exhaust are not in bad shape, but for whatever reason the quarters and rockers said FU long ago.

Various other moderate body damage

Emissions related CEL (i’ll confirm how long its inspected for)

Front struts have seen better days

Moderate power steering leak

Basically my parents have owned this since it was about a year old, it was some sort of fleet vehicle before that, its been great to us and has always received proper maintenance and care, however when their vehicles begin to require more than basic parts/maintenance its time for them to be replaced, sans being pretty it works just fine.

If anyone is actually serious about purchasing the vehicle no offer will be ignored within reason, leave your homebrews, John Lennon posters and other various bartering items at home, this is cash only.

-Ian

716-239-1928

http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2852/9411041791_dd553d46f9_c.jpg

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3794/9413797162_6744663607_z.jpg

I lol’ed at the AN car reference.

My wife’s first car was a Sable from this generation. It had the 24 valve V6, and def. got out of it’s way, in addition to having very compliant ride. Definitely not a bad DD or road trip car…

What are u looking for price wise

I rocked a Taurus back in the day…exactly what Joe said…quite a nice car for those that just want a car.

I had a couple, these things can go and go and go.

Thanks boys, it really has been an indestructible vehicle, I have a friend coming to look at it tomorrow, if its not what he is looking for, ill bump this up with a number.

Love the “Cheap” reference with no price lol

$600? I need a DD bad and this thing books at $900 for rough trade in, and that’s with out the CEL light being on… PM me please

I have a 1965 32"x48" John Lennon poster in mint condition with a cherry wood frame with glass front. Says the word “Imagine” in all capital letters. Signed by Yoko Ono in bottom right corner.

Edit: just saw no trades. Damn.

I stayed up all night brewing a special batch of beer I aptly named taurbrau. Let me know when you want to meet up and make the swap. Dont worry, it is a light beer and wont ruin your girlish figure.

Do we have a price or response yet?

Sale is pending, not currently taking anymore offers.

I take it you dont want my John Lennon poster? :frowning:

not that anyone on here cares but there is a entire community surrounding these cars and there are a ton of really cheap upgrades to make them handle insanely well, or with a front brake pad upgrade it is the perfect vehicle to have for insurance fraud since it already has the larger brakes on it the stopping distance can be disturbing… fuck why do I have to know so much about a shitty platform