2001 Saab 9-5

Have a 2001 Saab 9-5 Base up for sale with 165,000 miles on the clock. Car is as loaded as you can get with some extras.

Picked this up a year ago from R.L. Smiths down in Rensselaer, where the previous owner bought it from them around 75,000 miles on the clock. They have all the service records for the 2nd owner. It has had the pan dropped not too long before I bought it (and has had Synthetic oil since then), it also has the latest PCV update from Saab (#6 or #7 forgot what the last one was).

Fresh brakes only a year old (brembos and hawk pads)
Fuel filter 8 months old
New tie rod on driver’s side
New tires when I bought it
Fresh alignment and just passed inspection

I love this car, it has been good to me, but I decided to upgrade and buy yet another SAAB. Yes this Saab has been so good to me I bought another one. I just wanted more power so I bought a 250hp version.

The car is very clean underneath, next to no rust, these cars are resilient against the Northern Winters.

Roof racks are not included with the sale.

Upgrades:
Intake setup
Diverter Valve (BOV)
Exhaust resonator delete
Subwoof in the trunk.

$2,750 obo

2 grand cash?

Sorry it sold a week ago.

IDK why but seems like you let this thing go ridiculously cheap if it ran good and had no isses, thought these went for like 7k used, wish I had known about this thing before I ended up getting my fit woulda made a nice DD

Na these cars are really cheap ( previously owned every model Saab and worked for RL smith ) I had a 9-5 aero and sold it for 2500 two years ago with 160k on it they just don’t really hold value, now a good Saab I would recommend for roughly 4-5k would be a viggen now those are fun and hold value pretty good