2001 Yz 125-$1000

Selling my 2001 Yz 125. Its got less than 20 hours on the new rebuild. Its got Renthal bars, asv levers, Pro Action suspension. Full Pro circuit exhaust. New front tire. New chains sprockets. Only thing it COULD use, doesnt need is a set of plastics.
Asking 1000. Just no time to ride anymore so im getting rid of it.

sell it to mx5 for $700 :slight_smile:

yea, I am HIGHLY interested in this, wouldn’t have the money for bout a week or two. Also PMing you my number

actually, may be able to have $1k tomorrow :slight_smile:

20 hrs eh , so its ready for a top end i see

lol, thats if it was raced… Then again, some racers change there top ends after every race.

ummmmm , yeah ok dude .

SSHH!!! Your not supposed to tell him you got the whole $1k until he says he says he wont take $700!! lol

I assume you said its ready for a top meaning top end correct? The guy selling the bike said only 20 hours on top end as if 20 hours wasnt alot of hours meanwhile it IS.

chaz is a little slow sometimes ololol

i quoted myself so ya can see i said TOP END myself . it deff needs piston and rings done . if not more

oh, my bad… but yea, it’s funny he said ONLY has 20 hours lol.

thats a lot for a 2 stroke christ even the new 4 strokes should have em done every 20 or so lolol thats if ya ride it like a man at least

you wear out a top end in 20 hours? Thats impressive. I used to ride (what I considered to be) pretty hard for years and never had one wear out that fast riding trails. If it was raced, then that might be a different story…

Nah these hours are from trail riding. I have seen 2 strokes run 40 hours plus still kicking new two strokes asses

lock this up :stuck_out_tongue: bike belongs to me now. woot woot

i used to race when i did drugs , had to have a way to unleash all that new found energy .

lol, sick bastard