2002 BMW M5

do it! i like selling you cars. lol

Just picked up an M5, these cars are THEE ultimate driving machines. period.

Good looking ride. GLWS :tup:

srsly?

This makes me sad. I guess you’ll still have other toys so it’s not so bad, but going from DDing an M5 to a truck is going to suck.

In a perfect world i would have one of everything. lol however i cant keep depending on others to tow my e36 around to different tracks when i wanna go racing.

Tip from an old married man then… Convince the wife she wants an SUV, keep sporty DD for yourself.

PRO TIP. I have thought this for a long time.

Wasted 3 years DD’ing an Expedition before I figured that out.

I’m doing the same, be the BOSS

^ So when you give your wife the chick car red wagon what are you getting?

LOL F you dude

She’s getting an mdx or something so that I can say goodbye to the beat Xterra in the driveway just collecting rust. My next ride depends on if she allows me to buy a baller wakeboard vessel though. Mazdaspeed3 is approaching it’s major maintenance interval which I want NO part of.

BOOM!

BOSS, indeed!

do as I say, no as I do

I hate this saying. Stand behind your beliefs dude! I can hear the whip cracking from here.

LOL I’m not whipped, bro. I don’t treat my fiance like a piece of shit either, though.

Boy the mods are gonna love this thread when they come around! I’m out, sorry mods lol

I am here. LOLing all the way!!!

But seriously this needs to be cleaned up and stop. Take it to pms or make a hate on my mazda thread.

Back on topic.

Car looks great and sounds awesome.

GLWS :tup:

thanks guys. still for sale!

Black-on-black E39 M5? :eekdance:

Wow. Gorgeous car, I’d love to park this one in my driveway. :tspry:

I can vouch for this car, it is very clean for an 02! Plenty of power and super stable when drifting at 60+ :tup: