2002 Nissan Altima 3.5SE 5 sp - $5700 obo

Up for sale is my Nissan Altima, which is a pretty tough to come by combination of the 3.5L V6 and 5 speed Manual transmission. This car is deceptively quick for a DD and I still see 28mpg consistently on the highway. Current mileage is 109k, and it is my daily driver so that will go up. Pearl White exterior with Black/Gray interior. I would rate the exterior a 7/10 and the interior an 8/10, car is in decent shape for its age. Mechanically the car is sound, always starts right up and hasn’t given me any problems at all on multiple 5 hr road trips this winter. Recently changed both front brake calipers/rotors/pads. Clean title in hand and NYS inspected. Has a short throw shifter and CAI. Sony CD player with front aux/usb and power wire/rca’s ran to the trunk. Any questions please email or text 7 1 6 7 2 5 1 6 1 4, no phone calls please!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]20482[/ATTACH]

bump… now has 111k on it. Price is definitely negotiable, make an offer!

these cars really are sleepers… if I remember correctly they are faster than a 350Z of same year because they have the same engine but weigh less.

altima has 30 less hp and one less gear^^

30 less horsepower on paper, 0 less horsepower on a dyno. (vs. 03-04 350z only). It was big drama back in the day. no matter how you look at it they are both somewhere in the 14 second range stock. I also remember something about the Altima not needing to shift into 4th to get over the 1/4 line helping.

Also : RWD = more drivetrain loss vs FWD.

Sorry just needed to throw that out there.

I also remember these being faster than the SER models due to the gearing as well.

jay going back to man cars?

Yea guys, it is definitely a bit of a sleeper haha

Bing, not yet…still have another year of school till I get another FD :wink:

Please do.

Hey Jay do you still have this thing/ still looking to sell? How’s the clutch? How are the tires? What’s the mileage at? How many licks does it take, er, no. Umm, does it need anything? Cloth or leather interior? How long have you had it?