2003 Nissan Altima 2.5S Auto $1950

2003 Nissan Altima 2.5S auto with 224,000 miles. Comes moderately well optioned including power windows with auto up/down/ power mirrors, ice cold a/c, power driver’s seat and upgraded stereo. All highway miles on the car and does not leak any fluids whatsoever. Gets 31 mpg on highway and 24 around town. Had a new MAF sensor put on 3 weeks ago and mechanic who worked on it couldn’t get over how good the car runs and how clean the underneath of the car is. Car was just inspected at that time also.

Few things you can’t see in the pictures…car has hail damage and was that way when I purchased it new. Driver’s side rear quarter is dented where my wife backed into it with the minivan. Passenger side mirror is missing cover. Interior is 8 out of 10. Selling because I just bought a new 2.5S Altima.

More pictures

I’m very interested in this…Where are you located? PM me with details, I’m interested in coming to take a look at it this week.

Car looks to be in FANTASTIC shape for that many miles.

Joe, what would you of all people be buying this for? :lol

You’ve already got a 12 second DD civic and a 12 second muscle car (that you never drive ::slight_smile: ;D )

Cuz he wants a car thats made in mexico?

perfect beater :mwahaha

+1

EXACTLY!

hmm…

Car has been sold. It was gone ten minutes after putting it on craigslist. Time to start modding the new Altima.

DUDE! This woulda made a great new track car! Way more reliable than the 'maro!

tennessee, bobby, tennessee :idiots

:lol

Dale…wtf…perfect track car.