2003 Passat GLX 4/Motion wagon. 116k miles. $7200 firm

First off, I’ll have more pictures up shortly. And the $5500 price does NOT include the HRE wheel/tire package. The wheels that come on the car are MkV Jetta wheels shown in the second picture. If you want the HRE package, the car will be $7000

And I’ll also mention the only two “bads” now. LF bumper/rubstrip got into a fight with something a few years ago and are scuffed up. Also, there is some surface rust showing just at the base of the rear hatch glass. It can be easily dealt with, but I don’t do body work.

Now, here are some details:
The '03 GLX 4/mo wagon has every option available on the Passat at the time, other than that horrendously awful W8 engine. This has the proven 2.8L 90-degree V6 5-valve. It’s not crazy fast, but there’s enough power to get out of your own way. 190hp, IIRC. All of the V6 4/mo’s were automatics. All of the GLX’s got the good interior stuff:

• automatic climate control
  • sound system controls on the steering wheel
  • full leather and wood
  • even has an air-conditioned glove box
  • Monsoon sound system
  • lots more.

Here is a list of work done to this car over the last 6 months. This basically encompasses 90% of the common failure items that you would normally deal with on this car.

• new heater core
  • complete timing belt/water pump/tensioner/pulley/thermostat job
  • new radiator
    • synthetic oil change (factory filter/Motul 5-40)
  • LR wheel bearing
  • Rear wiper repair
  • LF door latch assembly
  • AC high pressure switch
  • replaced antenna/mast assembly
  • new tires

NADA shows (mileage-corrected) a clean trade-in of $6400 and clean retail of $9100. Considering the amount of work we’ve put into it, the $6700 number is more than fair.

I have title in hand, and all service records.

PM, email or call.

Edited for revised price, and link to full photo album.

2003 Passat GLX 4/M wagon

Bump for further price drop

And at $5500 now.