2003 Sonic Blue Cobra FS or TRADE NOW!!!!

I know it sucks, but gotta do it…Couple of years, I’ll get one back or maybe I’ll get the :snky: …

Or if you want to just swing by Licata’s Auto service and sales Im sure Russ would be more than happy to see it. He’s looking for one and I told him about this car…

I guess me rippin by there all the time got him sold on one :stuck_out_tongue:

Don’t know where that is…So just give him my email…Thanks…

hmm… I have an 86 notch 331 procharged TKO 5speed. nice grey interior, custom 8pt cage with swing out bars. Car is VERY solid, Entire underside is por-15. No bullshit or cheap parts, built rear end, 4340 forged everything, Fuel system. Car is getting tuned in a couple weeks by disilvas. Only thing it needs is a paint job. The original paint is faded. Interested?

Could be…How hard would it be to take the cage out???
What color is it right now??
Could you send pics to colvinjh@hotmail.com

Thanks, Jay

I gave him your email…Im sure he’ll probably be in contact.

K…Thanks for the hook up…

You dont want to take the cage out. when you are driving in the car you dont even know its there. and I just got the cage done last month. the front door bars come right out. There are a ton of pics on www.momsracing.com of the buildup of the car. Its maroon in color, but needs a paint job. That was the last thing on my list to do to the car. How much were you looking to get for the cobra? Let me know

I’m sure you don’t, but thats not the point…I’m not looking for a caged car…Is the back seat still in there?? Anyways, I’m looking to get $25K for my car…Let me know what your thinking…

Edit: Upon looking at your car on MOMS, its definitely not what I’m looking for…Thanks, for the interest of the trade…If your still interested in my car let me know…Jay

You should have said something Pms work now.

Thanks…

Sent you a pm with my cell #

:thankyou:best idea ever

Yup, not looking for a race car…Just one bad a$$ street machine…

You get my pm w/ the cell #??? ttt…

Ya but I havent seen him…Ill give it to him tomorrow, we’re going to the track so I’ll see him…

K…Thanks…

You see him?? and ttt…

ttt…