what do you think?

so i have a 2008 cobalt ss/tc. i got offered $16000, i told him im looking to get $17500. i mean its $500 less than KBB says and it only has 8200. just wondering what everyones thoughts are.

thanks

take the 16000. expecially if the 1500 is a deal breaker for the intrested buyer.
Its not a very good used car market right now.

you found a buyer or is this trade in value? I assume buyer since I highly doubt trade in is that high. Go for it so you can buy a cobra.

yea its for a buyer. he lives in michigan.

see if u can get 17k then 16.5k if he absolutley wont budge but i would take wat you can get

I’d also take the 16,000. In the end its up to you. From my experience the first closest offer to what i wanted was the highest offer i got.

I wonder how you ever made decisions on your own before joining NYSpeed.

I can’t believe someone would pay 16G for it. Take the money and run!

seriously, dump it while u still can

i didnt realize how much these cars lose value other wise i would’ve never gotten it in the first place! its the last time i ever buy a FWD car though i can promise you that!!!

just cause it fwd doesnt mean it loses value, and every car youll ever buy will lose value immediately, unless ya own an old muscle car or some sort of exotic

http://joanharvest.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/dumbass.jpg

no crap you dont say. i know all cars lose value. i just didnt realize the cobalt would lose that much value that fast thats all.

lmfaooo

o told the kid i would be willing to work with him on the price. just waiting for him to respond.

Take the money and run!!!

Wow, thats a hit. They are pretty nice cars though performance wise.

thats what i mean. im taking the insurance down to fire and theft for over the winter time and im gonna mae double and triple payments on it i think and then trade it in next summer.

so i cant get the cobra any more! my gf and i bought a jet ski so i gotta get a truck that i can tow it with all the time. so im looking to get a trailblazer ss

It’s an American car, (most)Domestics depreciate SO FAST it’s fucking UNREAL.

U suck at cars.