what do you think?

feel free to buy my TBSS from me. You can have it for the remaining loan balance. AWD 3SS. All options except for rear entertainment package

get rid of it. now!

yea i know tell me about it lol.

really? do u have any pics? and what is the payment a month?

the market sucks, take the money and run!

there are pics of it on here. Do a search for threads started by psphinx81. It’s silver if you wanted to know the color. Payments depend on your credit and whoever you can get to finance it for you.

o i can finance it myself thats not a problem

oh, ok then lol. I think the remaining balance is 27,000 or somewhere around there. You let me know. I’ll post the thread where the pics of it are later. Posting from my phone right now…

a guy offered me a 93 rx-7 for my cobalt ss. any thoughts on these cars? i know there not the greatest to tune.

Well…not starting a new thread is a step in the right direction. But, going from a new, reliable, warrantied car to an rx-7…eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeshh…

For a DD, probably not a good idea. You can’t just go to any regular mechanic for maintenance. Plus if you don’t know a lot about FD’s and their tendencies and what to look for, you could be getting yourself into a big headache. It’s definitely a nice offer but do some research before you even think about accepting.

yea thats what i thought. im looking on the forums now to give my self a better idea of these cars. he’s throwing $3000 my way also. its a 93 with 59K on it. it has one turbo. it has hks intake larger radiator, hks downpipe, hks catted mid pipe with greddy sp2 exhaust, its running on 10psi. new act street/strip clutch and bnm short throw. also new bfgoodrich gforce sport tires. brand new hawk pads with brembo slotted drilled rotors. yes hes gonna email me the car fax. no accidents.

Is it tuned? Has it had a rebuild prior to the mods? If you don’t mind, PM me the link or post it. And would this be a DD or not for you?

I would look and see how much you would get for it traded in on a vehicle that you want. Even if it is 1000 less you would make out do to not having to pay that much in sales tax.

(sales tax on 15000 is 1200 so you would be getting the equivalent of 16200 for your car)

the motor was rebuilt and retuned about 4k miles ago. he spent $3100 on rebuilding the motor.
yes and no for a DD ill onl;y be driving it in the summer. I work 1215-9 so thats the only time ill really be driving it, to and from work.

You’re not talking about a daily driver then, right?

trade for the rx-7 and take the 3k cash and buy a dd? Either way you will have a better chance unloading the rx-7 in the future

It sounds like a good trade but I’d still be interested in who did the rebuild and what other supporting/reliability mods there are (yes there are such things as reliability mods to an RX-7). What is it tuned with, Power FC?

Post the info on the FD. Odds are even if you did not want it sounds like you could part out the mods for 3-4k then sell it for 14kish with the low miles and have the 3k from the trade as well. I think you could conservatively walk with 17-20k out of the FD going that route. Or just keep it lol

^^ What he said. But basically, you just don’t want to end up with something that was poorly built or half assed on the rebuild.