2004 Land Rover Discovery II SE7

Selling & getting a new family battle wagon - Located in Buffalo, NY - Craigslist ad “cut & paste” below - Photobucket link at bottom (cut & paste)

2004 Land Rover Discovery II SE7
VIN: SALTW19434A842623

Last of the true ladder frame, solid front axle, Aluminum bodied SUV’s sold in the States. This is a rare color combo – Adriatic Blue with Black Leather. This 7-seater has been our family battle wagon for the last few months. Has a total lift of 3.5", 2" suspension, and another 1.5" from the oversized tires. Looks like they should have coming from the factory.

We are in the process of buying our 4th Land Rover and if someone wants this before we trade it in here is your chance. Truck will be for sale until next Monday (7/20/15) after that it’s going to the dealer. No low ballers, tire kickers, or “gotta check with the bank”. No cash in hand? Don’t bother. Not going to sell for dealer trade-in price because I’m just going lose on taxes.

Pictures are from today, 7/11/15 – not years ago. Just got NYS state inspection today too, so it’s got a fresh sticker. Truck current has 117.5K on the clock with 3K on a fresh motor. Truck does not leak any liquids. The '04 D2’s are the more popular one’s with the fancier headlights, larger roof bars, and the lockable center diff that was un-available on '00-'03 models (for the off-roaders out there!) Real service\part receipts in hand from previous owner and myself. The following service has occurred since 2013:

• Rebuilt engine ($5k - replaced block, new cam, bearings, gaskets, etc.)
  • New power steering pump
  • Replaced power steering gear box
  • New power steering lines.
  • New oil pump
  • New water pump
  • New Radiator
  • New Thermostat & hoses
  • New idler pulley & serpentine belt
  • New O2’s (all 4)
  • New catalytic converter y-pipe assembly
  • New front driveshaft w/ zerk fittings
  • New Rotoflex coupling (rear DS)
  • New resonator and muffler
  • New Terrafirma +2 springs and isolators
  • New Terrafirma +2 shocks
  • New ABS modulator
  • New Interstate battery
  • New ignition coil, wires, and plugs
  • New wheel speed sensor
  • 5 New 285/60R18 Cooper Discovery Plus H/T (31.5")
  • Rovers North 10mm front axle spacer
  • Rover North spare tire relocating bracket
  • Brakes done sometime in last 10K, there in great shape
  • Kenwood Media Player BT312 w/ Bluetooth phone & media streaming – Andriod/iPhone compatible
  • Wheel arches prepped and painted flat black (check out other D2’s they are always faded grey)
  • Trans filter changed and filled with Dexron VI
  • Front & Rear Diff changed with Mobil 1

As stated this is our family battle wagon – no guarantee on interior cleanliness. Although I cleaned it up today, kids have an incredible way to produce crumbs out of thin air. In addition, the town is going to start replacing our road this week and I’m not going to wash it for every Tom, Dick, and Harry wanting to look at it. As with every other Discovery II, the headliner is starting to sag. Sold “as-is”, no warranty expressed or implied!

Photobucket here: http://s1289.photobucket.com/user/jph91/slideshow/2004%20LR%20Disco%20II%20Adriatic%20Blue

I love these things. trade you a partially done LS swapped chevy C10? jk jk but nice truck, solid price too!

Edit, reading this over again, how long have you owned it for? Motor replacement was done by the PO it seems?

i love it.

That looks super clean

Rebuild was done by PO at this place
http://5cornersautorepair.com/?PageData=249764

We only had it for 5 months. It was our interim family battle wagon after our minivan has hit by a plow. We are now getting a LR4.

This was what I wanted before I got the e46 wagon, and I just sold the wagon…

Let me stew this over. @bracketracer is going to kill me.

Damn I like this thing

oh dip!

HI!:fu:

I’m not pulling the trigger on it for my own reasons. For anyone else looking at it, this is an insanely clean example of one. It drives really well, the body is in great shape for the age, the interior is near perfect as much as he played that down in his post.

I’ve always wanted one of these, but it doesn’t make sense for me to do it. If you’re interested, I highly recommend going to look.

ffffuuuuu if this was march it’d be gone. GF wants navy blue SUV when her lease is up come march, and i want a disco.

talking my dad into it instead.

This is sweet and clean.