2004 Silverado 1500 fully loaded

http://hastogo.usedottawa.com/classified-ad/2004-Chevrolet-Silverado_15489196 for pictures

looking to get 14000$ obo certified and etested but im pretty firm unless someone wants it without the summer wheels

willing to trade for clean 240sx plus cash ka or sr doesnt matter

175000km 5.3L votech, extra cab short box, fully loaded with heated leather, 6 in-dash changer, bose system with factory subwoofer, auto climate control, auto 4wd, steering wheel controls, heated signal mirrors with auto dimming, onstar.

aftermarket: it has ipod control, truxedo tonneau cover, magnaflow dual exhaust (needs mufler, leaks at seem can get for 90$) also have stock exhaust if its too loud wich i can install, its got oem 20" wheels from a newer silverado with 305/60R20 (35" tires) only 4 months old toyo o/c a/t. also comes with 17" steelies with 2 winter old 265/70R17 toyo go2+. tailgate lock and rear seat under storage gm container, 3" suspension lift, blocks out back and keys up front with one year old kyb monomax shocks made for the lift

the bad:
-drivers heated seat doesnt work gonna fix once my car is on the road but seat needs to come out so didnt bother
-rockers and cab corner rusty, dad does body work so can fix for extra 1000$
-with these tires truck is even harder on gas but all i do is city driving
-auto dimming in right mirror doesnt work as they replaced it with the wrong mirror, instead it has a courtesy light when you unlock the truck
-small rip in back seat

Maybe posting a proper f/s ad on a $ 14,000 truck will greater ur odds in selling. Nice truck tho glws

sold
lock it up