2004 spec v fs ft

84k se-r spec-v 2.5l 6 speed red with black interior
Needs a few interior parts nothing major tho
New clutch
new tires
runs great
Needs a wheel hub installed I have it
Cell is on because it has a header that deletes the pre cat. Need to install an 02 sensor extender. Just ordered 1 off ebay will be here soon.
The car books for over7 trades for other cars or make decent offer.

i’d give you what you paid

I take it u went to look at it?
And I would much rather trade it than sell it

i read in another thread you paid 2500

Yeah I got it for a good price. The guy needed money I got him down to 2500 from 3500 firm. I have replaced rear caliper. Front rotors. Bought a used glove box. Arm rest. And center piece of the dash. Shift boot off ebay. Side skirt. Wheel hub and 02take sensor spacer. All were missing and broke when I bought the car. But I have 2 kids and the back seat is really tight. So I kinda want something bigger

you did get it for a good price. I also have two kids and my car is literally falling apart which is why im interested in this…

Any ic… I really would rather trade it unless I get a really good offer

yea i dont have anything worth trading. sorry.

Its all good. Not sure if im gonna get rid of it. Just seeing what’s out there

what kind of cars are you looking for?

Im not really sure. Just something different I guess. I have only owned 2 non-Honda cars in the past 10 years. But im really open. It just has to be nice

http://shift518.com/showthread.php?t=26496

i have this that i’m still considering getting rid of.

I too need something I can drive year round. I love preludes tho. I had a 92good with a j.d.m. h23 and I had a 00 about a year ago love them both. But I need something I can drive in the snow

im actually impressed at how well it has done in the snow with just summer tires on it. but anyway glws