2005 636

Selling my 2005 Kawasaki ZX6R with 29690Miles. Runs perfect, all scheduled maintenance has been done and comes with a large amount of modifications. Currently the bike is lowered around 3". It has adjustable dog bones so you can have it OEM height, 1.5" lower or 3". This bike has had 2 female owners, always has been stored in a garage. Clean Title…Cash in hand…No Test rides without $$

List of Modifications:

D&D Slip on
Yoshimure Headers
Sato Rearsets
Power Commander III
CRG Adjustable Levers
EK Red chain
Hot Bodies Tire Hugger
Integrated Tail Light
Hot Bodies Smoke Windscreen
Solo Seat Cowl
K&N Air Filter
Driven Grips
Frame Sliders
Battery Tender
Bike Cover

Selling for $4000 FIRM
Can also purchase rear and front paddock stand for $100

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21801[/ATTACH]

is that 2900 miles or 29000? the last number is paired up with the M

Count the numbers?

2-9-6-9-0

That would be 29,690 miles.

Twenty nine thousand, six hundred and ninety.

LOL

Oh yeah I did read it, I just figured for 4 grand that had to be a typo, carry on

He must have posted about 19 times that my price was too high on my 04 with half the miles and same mods a year ago

didn’t this used to be black? Or is this a different bike

Different bike

i really liked the black one. this ones sharp too - whats next?

sounds like a good deal for a 636 with that many mods.

05-06 is 100x the bike the 03-04’s were… especially if you werent buying it to turn it into a parking lot stunt bike.

This still remains on the top list of bikes I’ve owned.

that is a ton of miles

All scheduled maintenance has been done. Runs perfect. If you take care of them they will run forever. By the way this is my girlfriends bike not mine.

No, it’s not.

Cleaned up. Keep the BS and ignorance out. Consider this a verbal warning.

Man I would love this. I’ve been itching to get riding again, and I think I would have to go back to a 636.

I really enjoyed riding my old 636 but this one is way more comfortable than mine. I think it would be perfect for you, Mike!

I wish, but not in my price range right now. If she doesn’t end up selling before riding season ends, then maybe we can talk.

If this is still around when my insurance company decides my bike is totaled I might be interested. until then, glws

Thanks man, I’d prefer to sell to someone on here rather than craigslist. Good luck with your bike situation.