2005 ZX6r

Selling this for my cousin.

2005 zx6r (636)
Titanium Color
38xx miles
Has some extras (will be posting them all up tomorrow AM)

Awesome bike, I have ridden it personally, very smooth and the motor is like brand new.

go to post #6 for pictures

$5000 OBO

i want! is he interested in a liter bike by chance =p

he just wants to get rid of his toys. Just looking for cash

GLWTS. this bike has been absolutely babied…

did he get it fixed back to stock after the little mishap? or are there still the minor blemishes?

he went out and bought all new oem plastics for the little scratches so the bike looks brand new basically. All there was were small scracthes and he couldnt stand the look of scratches.

What happened so everyone knows is that he went into a corner and over shot the corner, bike slid out BUT luckly he went into a big mud puddle. I was there so I saw it happen. You would never know unless I told you this.

Bike has been babied and would make anyone happy with it.

UPDATE:

Got all the pics and info on this bike, this is a great deal with expensive mods to it for what he is asking:

Mods to the bike are as follows:
Hotbodies undertail exhaust
Power commander III USB
K&N air filter
flush mount turn signals
CRG roll-a-click levers
Targa lo-pro racing mirrors
Real Carbon fiber exhaust gaurd, frame and swingarm sliders, tank protector
Puig double bubble windscreen
Rear seat cowl

Nice… looks great… i love the look of the exhaust, but without the baffles, its the loudest exhaust ever.

WOW… original tires too… proof this thing was babied.

wow that thing is exactly what i’m looking for, if it’s still around in a few weeks i’ll snag this right up

bump

bump for a great deal and awsome bike

If it’s still around in the spring…

classic.

glws andy, free bump.

LOL thats what they all say, seriously ppl, take out a personal loan, thats how i got my first bike, a couple thousand is not that much, ive already had like 30 dreams call me for my bike saying they can pay me monthly or trade me theyr 1985 camaro rs

btw, bump!

bump:ohyeah:

What a steal, plus you are instantly part of the “Official 636 is the BEST BIKE EVER BUILT” club <3

Srsly though, this bike will NOT disappoint.

^yes… its true… even the best year/model/style/ride/power

bump, cant believe no one has picked this up, you will not find a better zx6r with this mileage and mods for this price

whats the price? did i miss it?

4800 obo

$5000 OBO, it’s at the bottom of the ad.

edit- n/m price was reduced, this is a steal!