2007 Altima 2.5S $14,900

See post below for pictures.

Selling my Silver 2007 Altima 2.5S with CVT transmission (which has the “Manual Sport-shift” mode) and Convenience Package which includes:

Automatic on/off headlights

8-way power adjustable driver’s seat

Passenger-side front-window one-touch auto-up/down with auto-reverse

Remote front windows down

Key-operated front windows up/down

Dual illuminated visor vanity mirrors with sun visor extenders

Leather-wrapped steering wheel

Steering wheel-mounted audio controls

Trunk side cargo net

Car is in excellent condition and gets 30 mpg on the highway. Also has “Smart Key” which means you just get in, push the Start button and go. Also will throw in Sirius satellite radio receiver with the purchase of the car. The car has 38,000 highway miles. Pictures will be up this weekend.

neg. on price? A guy I work with is looking for one.

Everything is negotiable. I’ll send you a PM with my phone number.

By the way, since I don’t post a whole bunch on here, for those that don’t know me Jammer and JClark know me and I’m sure would be more than happy to be character references…although they aren’t the most upstanding citizens in the community.

Pics of car

GLWS, these are terrific daily’s, my uncle owns one and my dad sells them.

Thanks for the bump Kramer. By the way, I saw that you work at Pinehaven with Caz. I play there a couple times a year with one of the members. Next time I’m there I’ll be sure to ask for you.

what members? this is my third season so i know all the regulars and then some :lol

I’m sure you know this member. EVERYONE knows him at Pinehaven, but I won’t put his name out there. I was just there two weeks ago for the nighttime putting and closest to the pin contest put on by Scott/Bryan. Do you know the member who owns the red C5 Corvette with the full exhaust/every bolt on you can possibly do? That car used to be mine. That’s another member I know. Again, I’ll be sure to ask for you next time I’m there, which will probably be pretty soon.

Send me a PM or an email with the first member’s name (email is in the detailing link in my signature), “that” member with the vette is one of our favorites in the bagroom, him and his regular foursome is HILARIOUS and generous :thumbup

I spoke with “that” member about the vette a few times last year, he said “my buddy built it, he does 'vettes”, I assume that buddy to be you?

They don’t call it “Smalbany” for nothing :lol

Oh, and they added a lot of new workers this year so all of the veterans’ hours are cut a bit, so there’s less of a chance you’ll see me there :frowning:

This guy is a scammer, wacth out!! :lol Just kidding, Dale is a stand up guy, good luck with the sale buddy:thumbup

Lol…every thing that is on that car now was done when I had it. I sold it to him because I HAD to have a Z06 Corvette. He is a funny guy…quite a character. I usually see him once a year at Pinehaven and we always talk about the car.

Is your Z06 a black C5?

Thanks Adam. By the way, my son loves the skateboard.

Yes it was a black C5 Z06. I sold that, then bought a Z-28 and modded the crap out of it so I could do road races with Jammer and JClark. As a matter of fact, I tried to convince your father to do some work on it, but he was too busy at the time.

Here’s pics of my Z06. Still looking for pics of my Red C5 Coupe that I had

Do you ever park in the Broadway garage in schenectady?

No. Don’t go down to Schenectady too much.

I’ll snap a cell phone pic if he’s there the next time I am :lol

Bump.