2007 BMW 525xi (FEELER)

This is not set in stone yet, but I’m entertaining the thought of selling my 2007 BMW 525xi. This car is a great DD, I live in the city where it’s not always plowed very well and I haven’t gotten stuck. I’m probably moving next year though and would prefer something less expensive so I can buy more house. On to the details…

$24000 obo
Titanium Silver Metallic with black leather interior
52k miles
3.0L I6 215hp
6 speed steptronic transmission
AWD

Cold weather and premium packages, which means Xenon adaptive headlamps, real dakota leather, heated power front seats with driver memory, bluetooth, sunroof, DSC, iDrive control system, etc…etc…pretty much everything except navigation.

Averages roughly 24-25 mpg mixed driving, have only used 93 since I purchased it. On a trip to DC last summer I averaged about 34mpg. Oil changed roughly 2k miles ago, so at least 3k more miles to go. Mechanically it is in excellent shape, it needs absolutely nothing. There are a few minor nicks on the trunk lid and passenger door but in overall at least 8/10 on the exterior. Interior is mint.

If anyone has any other questions or would like to take it for a test ride send me a pm, I’ll get back to you asap. I’ll try to get some pics up soon.