2007 Focus SES $11k

Up for sale is my 2007 Ford Focus SES. It has just under 17,000 miles on it. It has an automatic transmission, PW,PL,PMirrors,A/C,Factory Mood Lighting (I know I made fun of that too but its actually pretty cool), basically every option but a moonroof and leather. The car was purchased from Kenny Ross Ford in September 07 and comes with the remainder of the factory 3yr/36k mile bumper to bumper warranty as well as the 100k mile powertrain warranty. The car is in pretty good shape although it does need a few things. First of all it needs the back bumper repainted. The car was backed into while it was parked and the person who hit it ran after they did it. The damage is not that bad just needs painted. I was told by the owner of a bodyshop it would be about $250 to fix it. Second the little plastic latch on the sunglasses holder on the overhead consol broke. May be covered under the bumper to bumper. I’m gonna find out Monday when I take it for its oil change. Also the car is gonna need tires in the spring. The Pirelli P6’s that were on it when i bought it were garbage so when I bought my snow tires i just trashed them. The snow tires are Hankook Winter ipike’s. They have just a couple thousand miles on them and are amazing tires. They were also pretty pricey at $600 bucks. The car is inspected til 9/09, and as I said will be getting the oil changed Monday. Any other maintenence the car needs as far as other fluids and brakes will be checked and replaced if needed. All in all its a nice car that with a little cleaning up will be great for someone. I don’t want to sell it but I lost my license and don’t want it to sit for all that time. I have already taken the things it needs into consideration in the price. The car was sticker priced at 17,800 and still books at 12,750 at NADA. Asking 11,000. Open to offers. May take partial trade on a project civic, integra, 240sx. Something like that. http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/94/l_e92eb7deb5cf6d9ecc43d4aa4d4a265a.jpg

60 views and not one comment. I know this isn’t probably what most of you guys are looking for. But you gotta have a family member that needs a ride. This thing gotta go soon.

thats a cute car…

:finger2:

Not quite as cute as your station wagon Devin

Ok Pittspeed. New deal. I know none of you want it. Whoever can help me get rid of it 100 bucks cash as a finders fee to get me a buyer.

just put it on autotrader.

Believe me its going there too. Just trying to pursue as many different avenues to selling this thing as i can.