2007 High Times Cannabis Cup(W/LOTS AND LOTS OF PICS)

[quote=“Anonymity,post:40,topic:38798"”]

i like to travel, but i dont like drugs.

[/quote]

such a hateful word.

Hmm there are like 5 pics of the same street and 50 pics of buds. I hope you got around the city and saw all you could instead of just sitting around poking smot all week.

[quote=“redrum,post:42,topic:38798"”]

Hmm there are like 5 pics of the same street and 50 pics of buds. I hope you got around the city and saw all you could instead of just sitting around poking smot all week.

[/quote]

:word:

No pics of hot euro babes?

[quote=“redrum,post:42,topic:38798"”]

[/quote]

considering we covered the entire area of the city on foot id say we saw everything.

we even went to the heineken experience and it was closed for renovations.

damn, ive smoked perculators before, but those bongs are fucking insane

but where are the females

Very nice. Bring me some. :slight_smile:

Looks like a blast, I’d love to get out there one year.

In the mean time, the offerings around here aren’t too bad. :pimp:

wOrd ^^^

This is the kinda shit that shows back up years later and ruins a career :lol:

Yea no girls?
No traveling around the city?

meh

Pssshh shut yo mouth son. Years from now our generation is going to be running shit anyhow so when the time comes for this to “ruin” his carrer odds are z pot will be a more accepted part of life. Hell i dont even smoke pot but i hardly think its a big deal. Certainly not a big enough deal that if im an executive and he is an employee i would give a crap about some pics of him with pot when he was younger. Will it ever help him probably not but you are still being a hater. He also stated that he did travel around the city. WU-TANG
But no girls WTF man?

[quote=“cougarspeed,post:51,topic:38798"”]

But no girls WTF man?

[/quote]

nice pics. i would have liked to see photos of the people that were at this event,(no stereotype) and some GIRLS would have been nice too

no cocaine??

[quote=“cougarspeed,post:51,topic:38798"”]

Pssshh shut yo mouth son. Years from now our generation is going to be running shit anyhow so when the time comes for this to “ruin” his carrer odds are z pot will be a more accepted part of life. Hell i dont even smoke pot but i hardly think its a big deal. Certainly not a big enough deal that if im an executive and he is an employee i would give a crap about some pics of him with pot when he was younger. Will it ever help him probably not but you are still being a hater. He also stated that he did travel around the city. WU-TANG
But no girls WTF man?

[/quote]

Thats super but people are already getting fucking in corporate jobs over myspace/facebook pics…A lot of companies check those sites now…

Regardless nice pics…looks like you guys had a good time.

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:54,topic:38798"”]

Thats super but people are already getting fucking in corporate jobs over myspace/facebook pics…A lot of companies check those sites now…

Regardless nice pics…looks like you guys had a good time.

[/quote]

Dude there is a pic of you with flames painted on yourself on here LOL. I would def /someone from employment for that not for being gay just for being that lame hahahahah fag. Miss me yet

[quote=“cougarspeed,post:55,topic:38798"”]

Dude there is a pic of you with flames painted on yourself on here LOL. I would def /someone from employment for that not for neing gay just for being that lame hahahahah fag. Miss me yet

[/quote]

:gay:

BIG TEXAS FTW!

where can i get one of those cones?