New style cruise for WNY - Finalized details on page 3

So what would you guys (and gals) think about having something similiar around WNY like this?

http://www.carsandcoffee.info/

Saturday mornings, coffee, cars… :slight_smile:

Possibly there may be a cruise like this in the future in WNY.
Just looking to get your thoughts on an event like this.

but cars and alcohol go together much better than cars and coffee

I think it would be cool. :tup:

saturday morning= sleeping if not working. no way in hell you would find me at a meet like this…lol

Im never looking for something to do on a saturday morning

i would love to have this out here. Its a fun time and always try to make it out to the one when i’m in California. Trouble is, i don’t know if we’d have the turn out here that would keep it going.

i’d be there a lot though :tup:

+1

However if it’s good enough I would consider making the drive from Rochester to Buffalo for it during the summer a couple times.

this would def be nice and weed out lil kids

the last cars and coffee i went to had ferraris and what NOT and mostly adults, its a good nice relaxing time

I know the carsandcoffee meets go from 7am-9am. That is too early for me. I’d plan it for 8am to 11am which is a little better, and less noise that early in the am.

I’ve been to a few out west and further south. It’s great getting up at 5am and rocking a drive down to meet a few other dedicated people. I doubt it would work in WNY though, and I echo Micah’s comments, mostly exotics and high end euros at the ones I’ve been to.

exactly.

And having it early keeps the ricer kids out with junk cause they wont get up at 6am to hang out and talk about cars.

And for those who dont know what kind of cars usually go to these, here is a thread i posted this past summer of one: http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55744

True, we won’t get many exotics, but we do have a ton of classics that show up at cruise nights. Dunkin Donuts on Sheridan on Sunday night gets 100-200 a night. So changing it up so it’s a Saturday morning is a change of pace. I talked to some of the guys on my site and they like the idea a lot.

I’m looking into it and will see what happens. Just wanted to get some input. Keep em coming.

Sounds cool but I would really like to see a weekly cruise night/day that involves actual cruising.

Why not LunchandCars! the early time will for sure weed out the younger crowd, maybe thats what most older guys want dunno.

up for less ricer and drama meets :tup:

also i loves me some coffee early in the mornin

That is a possible event if this doesn’t go through. We have been discussing meeting at A and going to B. But switching it up every week. And posting the location online a week in advance.

And we have done the Sheridan Drive Nostalgia Cruise for 3 years now
www.sheridancruise.com

Cool idea Joe.
InB4Sherm(LZ)andoldmancomment

besides at night i’d miss matlock

I know for one I am not a morning person, I would think 11-2 would be a good time

Well you will just have to get up early or you miss it!

Haha, and Golden Girls. So you going to take a nap after we eat lunch?

i think it might work if it was a monthly event.