New style cruise for WNY - Finalized details on page 3

I think its a great idea.

I like the idea but work saturdays… Sundays maybe?

I’ll bring my Mac!

Sundays is the most popular day for car shows. There are some on Saturday, but Sunday is the most popular day when people will be at a car show.

And Sunday night they have the cruise at Dunkin Donuts, so it would kind of seem redundant.

And you go out for Friday happy hour, have a decent hangover. Then you awake Saturday AM barely able to open your eyes with the sunlight. Then you think, I need a coffee. But wait, I’ll drive to the Saturday cruise in my (insert car name here). Ahhh, I feel better. :slight_smile:

+1

1st thing i thought of was DDs on sheridan.

+2.

Count me tentatively in.

Saturdays are almost surely not good for me, betweeen rotating work schedules, house projects, family, car projects. Sunday is more fitting for me as I’m not a church guy, but I understand alot of others maybe. Though, I realize that i dont have to be there EVERY week :slight_smile:
But, I’m in for a lil cruising and some chatting & socializing among those that enjoy cars, not just drool over others cars.

Either way, :tup: Joe. I wanna be out alot more this year.

Well, I can say, it’s not going to be at DDs. At least that isn’t the first option. It’s close, but has a better parking lot, menu, etc.

And I do want to get more of the non-classics guys out. The hobby isn’t just about classics and car shows. I enjoy checking out the other rides that are out there and meeting up with the owners.

Hopefully more details tomorrow.

cool. I’ll keep an eye on the thread. I actually fired the pig up yesterday. lol.

I’d really like that. Always looking for a reason to cruise early AM when the weather is beautiful. Hate sleeping till noon when it’s 80 out =\

As long as it’s not all muscle cars 'cause I don’t know anything about v8s ;D

I miss the old days of ACTUALLY cruising around and seeing tons of cars also CRUISING around. I have been in a few “cruises” and the pace is just retardedly slow, too annoying. This morning deal seems to be something different which is always good!

How about one day a month where 4 or 5 different locations all participate in a cruise night sort of deal. That way you’ll see cars headed down all of the main routes all night long. Say Andersons on Sheridan Drive, Montanas on NFB, that little italian place in front of Wegmans on NFB, etc… and maybe 2 more places, way down Sheridan near Transit or something. have someone shoot some videos and throw them up on rodandpiston every night when it’s done.

I actually like this idea…nothing more fun the ripping around at 5am with a bunch of cars with loud exhaust :slight_smile:

:lol:

I actually think this is a great idea

i would love a early morning cruise.

John posted that idea at our site too. But the cruises would possibly be longer rides. The hobby is getting stale, it needs to have some fun changes/additions made to it.

I think most of you are missing the point that it’s not when the meet happens so much as having a car dealer or plaza owner (w/ coffee shop) approve and monitor the meets. I do agree that the early morning thing keeps the streetracing and idiots away…

if only we had a car dealer on here, or somebody who owned a pizza shop in a large plaza, etc :smiley:

hmmm, sounds fun, as long as its not tim hortons.

Nope, not a Tim Hortons or Dunkin Donuts. :slight_smile:

I’ll be talking with the GM on Friday to discuss it more.

sounds like a fun time , I would probably travel up to the north towns to check it out next summer.

pending my car actually gets done i’m totally down for something like this. i enjoy cruising the beast.

dude, you’ve got like 4 months.

and soon to be a garage.

Sounds like a good time. I’d definitely be interested in this, and probably bring my father (grew up in the classic muscles) along as well. Less ricers the betteR. :tup:

I like the plan