9/19 Cars, Coffee, & Cruise Panera Bread on Saturdays

OK, plans are finalized for the new format of a cruise/meet for WNY.
We are going to make it a monthly cruise to start and see how it goes from there.

Location: Panera Bread - Sheridan Drive and Delaware Rd - Tonawanda
http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&ll=42.98043,-78.865314&spn=0.002418,0.004463&t=h&z=17

Dates: The 3rd Saturday of the month from April to September
Saturday September 19, 2009

Time: 8am - Noon

What: Come and hang out on Saturday mornings, drink some coffee, tea, hot chocolate, have some breakfast, and relax.
We are able to use the side of the lot near Delaware Rd so we are not with regular cars.

As discussed, people also mentioned that they would be interested in actually cruising to a location afterwards, which we can pick various locations to go to for each meet.

Panera Bread will have specials for cruisers too. More details from them soon. They seem very welcome to this idea and want to make it successful. Plus we have a good amount of parking available to us. They have a delicious menu of food and drinks too, so come hungry.
Now just look forward to the nice weather!

I dont know Joe thats kinda far for the attention whore isn’t it? LOL

Haha, 1.4 miles for me. Hey, you knew the location a month ago. :slight_smile:
It’s the largest lot for something like this to happen. We did discuss other locations in the future though. Baby steps.
And the attention whore will just be warming up by then :slight_smile:

I used to go to the Saturday AM Porsche guys’ thing but have been slacking / sleeping in lately, esp. as until recently all I had was the truck :frowning: It’s a good time, I donno if I’d go all the way to b-lo though…

8am may allow me to get my ass out of bed and get the day started.

Yummy

Yea, 6am is just too early. :slight_smile: Some people will still be there early.
I get to piss my neighbors off 6 times this summer with pre-8am startups of my Camaro.

awesome, this should be a lot of fun :tup:

:tup:

As already stated I’ll be out for one or two of these over the summer. Can piss the neighbors off with a pre-6am startup to get there early in the morning :wink:

And this is open to all years, makes, and models. Just hoping someone with a beater that should be in the regular lot does so.

As I said, something different to try.

:tup:

I think this would go over better on a Sunday morning, but it’s a cool idea!

i agree, i will probably attend maybe one or two

I was thinking the same thing ^ actually I assumed sunday. Saturdays are tough and people are usually busy. Early sunday would be cool, as it would take place before/when most are getting out of bed.

Actually I don’t think it would. Most of the big car shows are on Sunday morning. And a good majority of those people are at the car show around 9 or 10am.

There are some events on Saturdays, but not nearly as many. So hence the decision to put it on Saturdays.

We’ll see in the spring. It’s only once a month, not like it’s a weekly event wear it might get boring quick.

I will join this, it sounds like a good time.

im down to join in

Saturday sounds great. i am looking forward to this.

i already couldnt wait for summer!

Awesome idea but wrong day of the week for me to make any.

Too bad, I live walking distance from there. Obviously I wouldn’t walk though.

Any chance of having 1 or 2 for the Sunday crowd???