Cars, Coffee, & Cruise @ Panera Bread Saturday AM 2011 - Tonawanda location

Cars, Coffee, and Cruise at Panera Bread 2011 :tup:

Due to popular demand, we will be running the Cars, Coffee, and Cruise at Panera Bread once again this summer.
It will be twice a month, on the 1st and 3rd Saturday of the month. Dates listed below

Sheridan Drive Panera Bread - Sheridan Drive and Delaware Rd - Tonawanda

Time: 8am - Noon

Dates - Sheridan Drive location:
Saturday May 7, 2011
Saturday May 21, 2011
Saturday June 4, 2011
Saturday June 18, 2011
Saturday July 2, 2011
Saturday July 16, 2011
Saturday August 6, 2011
Saturday August 20, 2011
Saturday September 3, 2011
Saturday September 17, 2011

What: Come and hang out on Saturday mornings, drink some coffee, have some breakfast, and relax.

Car owners will be able to go inside and show the cashier proof that they own one of the show vehicles and they will give them a free coffee from 8am until noon on the Saturdays when there are cruises.

Plenty of parking available to us. They have a delicious menu of food and drinks too, so come hungry.

Nice. Will our mugs from last year still work for this year?

Yes they will. But they ran out of mugs for those that didn’t get them so they will just give you a free coffee in a paper cup.

I hope to have my MR2 back together to make some of these. Always a good time.

Bump for nice weather and the Panera Bread Cruise tomorrow (5/21) from 8am to Noon.

ill be there after work tomorrow

I shall be there

Nice weather! Hell yea. See you in the AM

I can’t make it :frowning:

Bump for tomorrow, June 4 from 8am to Noon

If I remember in the AM, I’ll take the E30 there, but they’re gonna have to deal with the non family oriented stickers on the car.

I’m off tomorrow, I think I will go.

I love Panera’s coffee. I will probably go around 9-10ish. I have a hard enough time waking up for work at 8am.

In! Should be a good one. Perfect weather finally.

Bump for tomorrow, I hope to wake up early enough for this.

Cars, Cruise, and Coffee at Panera Bread tomorrow (June 18) 8am to Noon.

Stop by and then head out to the GM Powertrain Car Show on River Road in Tonawanda. Registration is until noon.
BTW, the GM show is open to ALL domestics. So bring out the Ford or Mopar! Say hi to me at the registration tent.

Did I miss it by 9:30?

Edit: left by 10, saw one nice f body in the lot

I woke up at 8:30 and went back to sleep, o well, maybe next time.

Woke up 20 minutes before I had to golf. My goal is to make it out to one of these this year.

Another Cars, Coffee, and Cruise at Panera Bread this Saturday July 2. 8am to Noon
On Sheridan Drive and Delaware Rd in Tonawanda.

Come and have a birthday breakfast with me :slight_smile: