Paddock Chevrolet Super Cruise July 9 and RodandPiston.Com Picnic Cruise July 11

RodandPiston.com 8th Annual Picnic Cruise
Sunday July 11, 2010 9am - 6pm
Fisherman’s Park - River Road - North Tonawanda
http://www.rodandpiston.com/shows.asp?eid=14242&m=7&y=2010

FREE Event. First 100 people to bring 3 (or more) non-perishable food donations will receive event dash plaque.
No registration, no awards, no Award Whores!
we will have events like Pushrod Drop, Fan belt Toss, Creeper Race, and Field Goal kick with those sad dolls you see leaning against cars at the car shows.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]15831[/ATTACH]

And NYSpeed or any other club/group is welcome to come in force and park as a group at out RodandPiston.com event.
Just think of is as a Northtown version of the cruise to Chestnut Ridge :slight_smile:

And Alice’s Kitchen will be there selling breakfast and lunch.

Might make it up to the Rod and Piston meet.

Come on out. We have a lot of Mustang friends coming up.

Bump for tomorrow. Hoping for NO rain.

i assume this will be cancelled/postpone? worst day to have a rain day this week!

Paddock Chevy Super Cruise has been cancelled due to this crappy rain. No rain date. See you in 2011 :frowning:

But guaranteed nice weather for the Panera Bread on Sheridan tomorrow from 8am to Noon and the RodandPiston.com Picnic Cruise on Sunday!

lame i was looking forward to bringing the porsche out to this too…

oh well maybe ill get up early for tomorrow morning…

Can i bring my honda civic? Can i park with the 2nd Gen Camaro’s? lol

Come out to Panera tomorrow. I’d check out the Porsche

Bring it out. As long as its cool :slight_smile:

can i caress the leather of your porsche

maybe i just found out about a vw/audi show tomorrow morning i may attend instead…

maybe… but not for too much longer since i have alcantara gt3 seats on the way…

i may have to finish the truck and borrow some wheels to stop by for some grub sunday.

Bump for the RodandPiston.com Picnic tomorrow.
9-5pm @ Fisherman’s Park on River Road in North Tonawanda (The park with the See-Bees Memorial in front - big plow)
Alice’s Kitchen will be serving breakfast and lunch
4pm we will be cruising as a group to the Sunday Night Cruise Night at Greek To Me on Delaware Ave near Sheridan Drive.

Gorgeous day tomorrow. Come out and hang out.
Bring your cameras, some nice pics along river.